Namjin

A Rap Mon x Jin story...

On a random night at Seoul, a car was cruising along a somewhat empty main road. It was drizzling a little, nobody were on the streets, some shops had closed for the day. There's only three cars on the road when the traffic light turned red. 

Sitting in the white car was a couple.

Namjoon, who was at the driver seat, asked, "jagi, are you sure you're alright?"

"Ne," Jin stressed. His husband has been asking this question for the nth time and everytime, his reply is the same. 

"But your face looks pale, it's all because of the nausea."

"I'm seriously fine Namjoon. Just let me meet the boys, I miss them a lot."

"Fine, just promise me if at anytime if you feel uncomfortable, be sure to notify me immediately."

"Ne...."

At the restaurant, Namjoon and Jin were directed to a private room located at the extreme end. Stepping into the room, they were welcomed by their dongsaengs. J-hope, especially, was cheering at the top of his lung while inviting the couple in. 

It has been 7 years seen BTS were on their hiatus. No, they did not disband, they just went to focus on their individual careers. And this annual gathering was exceptionally special this year because the maknae has finally returned from the military service. 

Suga and Rap Monster became top producers; J-hope and Jimin opened a dance academy; Jungkook received the 'best soldier award' in the military; and V finally passing his driving test after so many years. As for Jin...he was obediently stationed at home being a dutiful house-husband. 

"So hyung, how was it like," Taehyung asked Jin enthusiastically, "to be Namjoon hyung's husband for three months?"

"Hmmm nothing special? I have been living with him even before we debut."

"Aniyo," J-hope joined in, "Taehyung is asking - how's love life as a married couple?"

"Keyword - married couple," Jimin stressed. 

Rap Monster had already grasped what they were trying to get at while blur Jin was there struggling to reply. 

"Errr...he still likes to leave his things all lying around the house, and continues to destroy every single thing in our house."

Of course, it wasn't a shocking answer, it was something they expected. Upon hearing that boring answer, their dongsaengs could not help to display a disappointed expression. 

At this moment, Mr Yoongi came to the rescue by bluntly stating, "they're asking about your sex life."

Jin, as usual, was shocked at how direct was Yoongi asking and how pervert is the maknae line for them to ask this question the moment they sat down. 

"Ermmm...I..."

Seeing his poor husband having difficulty answering the sensitive question, Namjoon spoke out, "we..."

Eyes immediately went towards him and he knew he had to say something 'satisfying'. 

"During our honeymoon period was intense, but after we return to Korea, Seokjin said his body could take it everyday and set the limit to thrice a week."

"Wow!" they exclaimed in unison, "thrice a week is not that bad too."

"Ayyy hyung," V said sneakily, "don't overwork our Mama Jin, you need to learn to control your hormones."