chapter 10

One Direction Fan-fiction          Chapter 10

    “Is she sleeping?” Zayn asked as he walked by me to sit on a chair.

    “I think so,” I said, playing with her hair. She was breathing heavily.

    “So, is she everything you hoped she would be?”

    “And more,” I replied looking down at her, sleeping in my lap. I was still playing with her long, blonde and soft hair.

    “Have you told her?” Zayn asked looking at me, playing with her hair.

    “No –when do you think I’d got the time?”

    “Just before, then we all went to call someone, or after dinner when you guys cleaned up,” Zayn replied as he moved his eyes from me to the campfire.

    “Guess you have a point there, but no. I just feel like I should get to know her for real first, know what I mean?”

    “Yea … but you did kiss after all,” Zayn said smiling at me.

    “I know, I was there,” I smirked at him.

    “So?”

    “So what?”

    “How was it?”

    “That’s none of your business, Zayn,” I said with a smile looking at him.

    “What’s not his business?” Liam walked out on the terrace followed by Niall.

    “I asked him about the kiss and he won’t answer!” Zayn said giving Liam sign to sit down on the chair beside him.

    “Is she sleeping?” Niall asked as he sat down on one of the other chairs.

    “Yea she is,” I said smiling at her sweet and peaceful face.

    “Why won’t you answer him?” Liam asked as he sat down.

    “Because … I don’t quit know how I fell about it,” I replied as I looked down, blushing.

    “Bullshit! You loved it! Your eyes were screaming for more!” Zayn said, making Niall laugh.

    “What? No, they didn’t,” I blushed even more.

    “They did, Harry, you can’t deny it,” Liam said in a kind of serious voice.

    “Can we please switch topic? Talk about Niall and Emma or something,” I said looking at again to see Niall red in the face.

    “Oh, yea, that’s an interesting idea. So, Niall – how was your kiss?” Liam asked teasing him a bit.

    “I- no, I don’t wanna talk about it-“ Niall started but we cut him off.

    “Of course you do, you fancy her!” I said smiling at his blushing face.

    “Yea, you were staring at the whole time!” Zayn said with a little laugh.

    “Come on guys! Stop it, I said I-“

    “We are not to stop before you admit it,” a new voice said standing in the doorway, Louis and Jenny were standing there smiling.

    “Louis! When did you guys return?” I asked looking at him surprised – then I saw their hands, holding each other tight. What was he doing?

    “Just in time to hear you talk about Emma,” Jenny said as she let go of Louis to sit down on an empty chair. “She is rather sweet isn’t she?”