|| Chapter Twenty-Four

Four Weeks Later

Looking at the mirror, I studied my outfit; I'm wearing a burgundy knit tunic, black leggings and my black Vans.

"I'm out!" I shouted and walked out of the door.

Fortunately, I woke up at 4AM, and all my morning sickness is over by now. Kind of. I still feel nauseated as I push the elevator button.

Dylan said that it is common to feel nauseated, hungry and pee more than usual in my eighth week.

Ace and I were surprised when Dylan announced that I don't have one baby.

I have twins.

He also said that it was normal if I didn't know that I'm pregnant until my fourth week, but the babies already started to develop so that's good I found out soon.

Ace promised he will take me to buy bigger bras today though.

The elevator doors opened and then closed. I frowned and pushed the button again. I guess I was staring at space instead of walking in.

A door was slammed shut and I looked to my right, seeing Ace walking out of his apartment; his tie was loosened, hair was dripping wet and a smile was across his face.

"I told you to wait," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But I'm going to late for school," I pouted.

"You won't. I will just dry my hair and we will leave." He kissed my forehead and I nodded. "Aren't you coming in?"

"No, I will wait here." I said and he nodded, walking back to his apartment.

The reason I didn't want to enter his apartment, is mainly because I planned to talk with Eric this morning.

I put my car keys inside of my backpack, pulling out my phone and sending a message to him.

Hey :)

Two minutes later, he responded. Hey! How is my little sister doing?

I'm doing great.

A second later I sent, if you don't count the nausea, my belly, cravings, bigger boobs (oh can't complain about that though), expanded waistline, peeing every damn second, changing moods now and then...yeah I'm doing just GREAT.

Oh wow. You do change moods often haha.

How are you? Aren't you suppose to be working?

Yeah but I took five...or ten. ;)

Haha. Did anything happen? You were pretty anxious yesterday.

As I waited for his replay, Ace walked out with his briefcase. Looks good in a tux like always.

He wrapped a protective arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as we entered the elevator.

"You sure you want to go today? I can ask from Mrs. Walter to homeschool you today too." He suggested.

"I'm fine," I smiled at his caring for me.

"Just call or text me if something happens, alright?" He sighed and we walked out of the elevator, greeting George on our way out.