-1-

I walk with Ron. He says that Carl and Enid are together. But just the other day Carl told me im his one and only. If he is with Enid....

"-Theres alot going on at the moment. Im not sure if i could..." We just catch the end of his sentence.

"Understood. Please dont say this is because of Paislee though?" Enid (The witch) answers.

"No." My heart crumbles right at that moment. We've known eachother since the start and hes just gonna click straight onto some creepy Turtle-eating weirdo? I fall down into a bush that we were using as a hiding spot and it creates alot of noise. Ron looks at me nervously at me and then falls in after me.

"Im sorry."

"Like you care!" I spit. Really, all he wants is to win Enid back.

"I'll expose you." He says rubbing his forehead.

"Of what?"

"Loving Carl." He knows that i have a soft spot for Carl. Its just, we were both shot in the EXACT same place on the EXACT same day and our dads both carried us across the field to the farm at the EXACT same time, that gotta mean something.

"Shut up." The bush rustles and Carl's face pops through.

"Pais?" He asks confused.

"Hey." I give a weak smile and wave.

"What're you doing in the bush?" He asks.

"Ummm-"

"Making out." Ron grins and snatches my hand. I shake free and glare at him.

"No! I just fell in and he followed me...Thats all."
"Paislee. I thought better of you." He walks away but i crawl out of the bush and run after him.

"Carl! Its really not what you think!" I tug on his sleeve but he shrugs me off and keeps walking.

"If you really thought that i wouldnt catch you two out, your wrong. I was going to ask you something but i guess your with Ron..." He opens his door and rams it shut on my face, turning the lock.

**

I sit in the step after that, watching all these stupid Alexandrians. Never had to fight, to survive. Many stare at me and ask how i am. I answer with simple 'Fine's' and 'good's'. But really im neither. I've just lost my best friend and i dont have my dad to help me. Theres no one.

--

REALITY CHECK: Just introducing you to the world of Paislee Dixon. Its getting late, 11:13pm and i have to do homework too. Goodnight pretties and dont forget to vote, comment and follow!
Keep reading!

Chloe <3