Chapter 14: The things I have been Through with the one I Love.

Rated M

7:00pm

Sasuke had just finished giving Naruto a tour of their new house. It was way bigger than Naruto had thought it was. The kitchen was as big as Ichiraku's with bar stools. The living room was big enough to fit about forty people with still enough room for their personal space. It also had a couch and a small table in the middle. There was a hallway on both sides of the living room. Down one of the hallways, on the sides were three doors; a bathroom and two bedrooms. The first bedroom on the left was small with a small twin sized bed. Sasuke said that room would be for Nobu whenever they needed 'alone time.' You could guess that Naruto blushed at that.

The other bedroom was way bigger. It had a huge queen sized be, a night stand on the right side, two dressers, a walk in closet, and had its own master bathroom with two sinks, a toilet, and shower.

The bathroom wasn't as big and fancy; it just looked like a regular bathroom. And at the end of the hallway was a door that led to the backyard which gave thirty yards of free space before leading to the forest. Lastly, the other hallway is connected to that one so it made a circle back around to the living room.

"Sasuke how did you afford this place?" Naruto asked amazed. They were sitting on the bar stools at the kitchen counter.

"I did some extra missions. That's part of the reason why I was gone for most of the past six days." Sasuke said.

"You must have worked your ass off to be able to get this plac- wait one of the reasons?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you the other one later."

"Okay, so can you tell me why you've been spending so much time with Shino?" Naruto asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Sasuke blushed slightly. Naruto saw this and he became angry at the possibilities of why Sasuke was blushing at the mention of Shino.

Naruto gave Sasuke a hard glare. Sasuke looked around the room trying to ignore the look Naruto was giving him. He started scratching the back of his neck and said, "W-well-"

"And when I followed you to the training grounds, why did I see you hugging him?" Naruto asked getting angrier.

"I-its b-because- wait!" Sasuke turned to look at Naruto. "You followed me to the training-"

"That's not what I asked you." Naruto tried to drop the fact that he let him following Sasuke slip out.

"I-" Sasuke was cut off by the door busting open and Naruto's clones coming in, each holding a boxes.

They set the boxes down by the door and looked in Sasuke's and Naruto's direction. They caught Naruto glaring hard at his (or their) boyfriend.

They could feel the tension between them. "Uh, landlord says you can't move out until you pay the rent." One of the shadow clones stated.

Naruto completely dropped his anger towards Sasuke. He grabbed a fistful of his hair and said, "Ahh, I completely forgot! But I don't have the money!" Naruto whined.

"How much is it?" Sasuke asked.

"1400 ryo." Another shadow clone said.

Sasuke dug into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened it and noticed he had exactly 1400 left over from his missions. "Here." He said holding out the money to Naruto.

Naruto stared at the money dumbstruck then stared up at Sasuke. "Sasuke?" He asked confused.

"Take it." Sasuke insisted, pushing the money towards Naruto.