A fathers love

Jordans POV:

I took her for a walk to this amazing waterfall i found not to long ago. I figured after that she needed to get away from everyone. We were just catching up when she froze.
She had this look in her eye as if she was trying to focus on watever she herd, then she let out the most vicious ear piercing growl ive ever herd.
A few second later Daniel was in front of her laughing.

Kims Pov:

Kims Pov:

I smelt him a couple miles away i thought he was just leaving though. Until his scent got a lot stronger. So i moved her behind me just in case he tried anything. When he stepped into the clearing i let a vicious growl and to my surprise he bowed to me.
'Did he just?' i ask my wolf in complete shock
'Yes he did'
So i sit down and he follows suit. But of course Jordan's still on edge just watching him so i pull her in my lap.
'Why was he following us?' Jordan asks me
'I dont know baby but imma find out'
"Soo...." And just like that he starts crying. I dont know if it because he rejected me or me being alone for 2 years i didn't know how to respond. So i just sat there and watched him until he was done.
"You know..." he started in-between sniffles "you look so much like your mother its crazy" in with that i tensed up. Before this point I've never really stopped and thought about her. Hell i haven't even stopped to grieve her death. I was to busy running for my life.
"Im sorry. I just... Back then there were so many people who wanted her i thought she had cheated on me, like i did her. And it didn't help when she found out you had alpha blood in your veins. I never stopped to think that it was because your grandfather was an alpha." i just looked at him shocked i just cant believe what I'm hearing. He killed because he thought she betrayed him. When he was the one who betrayed her.
I open my mouth to speak then close it back. I mean i dont know what to say. I mean i hate him for what he's put me through for the past 2 years but a part of me still feels as if im daddy's princess and i dont know how to react.
"So why kill your mate? I mean the death of a mate causes any an unimaginable amount of pain so who knows how much you were in?" Jordan asks him
"I had started to go crazy and id rather deal with the pain of her death than deal with the thought of her being unfaithful" he said
'watch out love' i link Jordan and she sits next to me.
I look at him not blinking for about a minute then i get up and walk towards the waterfall.
"You know" i begin "its just been me and nature for the last 2 years. I was terrified that if i came back youd kill me. Or if you found out who my mate was you'd kill her. I taught myself how to survive with the help of my wolf. The very little human contact i had was hunters trying to kill me. And sometimes just me randomly getting clothes and doing odd jobs for random people.
So if your gonna apologize, apologize for forcing your 15 year old to face death nonstop for 2 years beginning with watching her mothers. Apologize for being the one to inflict the most pain. Apologize for not protecting me like you should have" by now tears are just streaming down my face. "If your gonna apologize apologize for breaking the one promise you made me..."
"And what was that" he asks interrupting me
"Don't interrupt me!" i say growling letting my alpha tone slip through.
"Yes, I'm sorry" he says
"That id always be daddy's princess." And with that i drop to my knees. It just all became to much to handle. I've never thought about anything but surviving. So to stop and say that took alot.
I feel him hug me and he whispered "you will always be my princess but i just cant go on like this. Knowing that i hurt you this much is killing me." he says stepping back into an open area by himself extending his claws. He smiled at me one last time and said "i love you princess" before he ripped out his own throat and his body fell limp.

Jordans POV:

I couldnt believe it. He actually killed himself. Right in front of us. In front of her!
I look at Kim and shes just staring at his limp body on the ground. He went crazy and no one could have changed that but she didn't deserve to watch both her parents deaths.
I go and hug her.It took a minute for everything to sink in but it did after a few minutes but i didnt let her go. She broke down in my arms. I just sat there with her in my arms crying for about 10 minutes. I still dont believe she ever grieved her moms death and this, its too much for her now.
'Daddy'
'Yes J'
'Daniel's dead' i tell him
'How do you know that? Did she kill him' he asks
'No she didnt and he followed us when we took a walk and explained everything to her than killed himself'
'Were are you'
'Waterfall'i tell him. i felt him block me out seconds later.
Five minutes later hes running up searching the area. He freezes when he sees Daniels body with his own throat in his hand. Than he freezes again when he sees me and Kim. Me rocking her trying to calm her. When she realizes that we're not alone she jumps up wipes her tears and goes back to her hard exterior.
"Baby?" i say standing as well
"You dont have to be strong around me. Your broken, orphaned, and lost. But you have a family now. I may not be him but i am family." he says slowly walking towards her as shes stepping back. If i couldnt feel her emotions I wouldnt have known it affected her at all.
"You can break down its ok. We will catch you and help you stand up and walk again" he says
"Dont" she whispers so low that without us being werewolves we wouldnt have herd her
"She loved you more than life itself. You were her pride and joy. You can cry for her. Grieve finally. Let it out."
"Please just dont" she whispers looking away from him, eyes filling with tears.
"He was your father but he was broken. So he broke you down to his last breath. Its ok to hurt we will be here"
And with that she dropped to her knees once more this time we both held her as she cried. And i cried with her.