Gang Imagine

Halloween is the biggest holiday to you and the boys hands down and you have very tight traditions that you must stick to. This year  the boys wanted to try something new and check out the haunted house set up a couple streets over. You weren't too sure on how you felt about that. You were pretty jumpy and frightened easily but the boys eventually talked you into it.

The 8 of you showed up late Halloween night and you were already terrified. People were jumping out of no where, causing you to shriek. Dally tried to play off that he wasn't scared but you all knew he was terrified. You and Johnny clung onto each other as if you were going to get murdered if you didn't. Darry obviously was at the front of the group leading you all through the house and he even screamed! As you got to the end actors started chasing after you guys! You kicked into fight or flight mode and took off running. You ran out of the house out of breath and terrified.

"Jesus I didn't think you could run that fast," Soda laughed.

"When I'm being chased by whatever that fucking thing was I get out of there," you replied smiling.

After a night of being chased and becoming quite paranoid at the moment you guys head back to the house to start your normal traditions. You started the popcorn as the boys turned on the horror movies. You came back to the living to enjoy the rest of your favorite holiday with your favorite boys.