Breakfast Club Preference

"Please don't go"

Andy: It was the day that you were dreading for almost a year. Andy got accepted into a great college, but the problem is that the college is all the way in California. You weren't ready to see him go. You wanted him to stay in Illinois and go to college with you but you knew this is the right thing for him. "Please don't go," you whispered as tears slowly fell from your eyes. "You know I'll be back soon. I promise," he reassured you.
He gave you one last kiss and stepped into his car. "Please come back"

Bender: You were fed up with Bender's antics. He was either high or in Saturday school and you were tired of it! "John you better clean your act up or I'll be gone before you know it," you threatened. "Is that a threat or a promise?" He challenged.
He saw straight through you. He knew that you would never actually leave him, but you had to make him think you would. "Oh you don't think I will? Watch me," you hissed. "Wait. Don't go," he said in a softer tone.
You turned around to face him and saw a gentle look on his face. "I'm sorry. Just please don't go," he whispered.
You forgot about majority of the anger you had towards him and remembered why you've stayed as long as you have.
Brian:Brian is one of the most sensitive guys you've ever met. He was very easily overwhelmed and hurt by simple matters.
Late one night you had gotten a call from him as he was stressing over a paper due the next morning. You were quite agitated that night and was not in the mood to deal with your overwhelmed boyfriend. "Brian I've had a long day and I'm extremely tired. You'll do fine on the paper I promise. You're the smartest boy I know," you said as you tried to keep the annoyance out of your voice.

You just wanted to hang up and go to sleep. "Brian I really need to get some sleep," you spoke softly. "Please don't go. I just need you to stay on the other line. Please just don't hang up," he pleased frantically.
You sighed but didn't hang up. You knew you couldn't leave him in the state he was in. You stayed on the phone with him until he finished his paper and you were finally able to get some sleep. He's lucky you love him.