Chapter: 4

Previously:

"How are you?! Are you good! That's good! How are ya! Oh wait I said that already.. Oh! Hi! Never mind! Ha, Look a bug!" The blonde said rambling before pointing and running to a bug on the wall in front of you. You saw the red haired male face palm as the purple haired boy played his guitar silently in the background, not giving a damn.

Now:

Your P.O.V

You looked from the small blonde trying to grab a bug off the wall to the purple haired Male. You only just realised he had purple bunny ears sprouting from his head. In the corner of your eye you saw the red headed male with fox ears and a fox tail sitting on the floor looking at you.

"So... I never really got your names earlier.." You said looking at the so-called 'bunny'

"o-oh... Well I'm bonnie, that's chica." He said pointing to the blonde. "And that's foxy." He said pointing to the red haired boy.

"About time you introduced our names lad." Foxy said glaring at bonnie angrily.

"What..?" He said stopping his guitar playing.

"GUYS! Eeeeeeeeeekkk" chica squealed at the bug crawled down her shirt. She wailed around crying slightly. You couldn't help but laugh quietly. Same with bonnie. Foxy seemed to come over after giggling. "Want me to reach and grab that bug out of yer shirt lass?" He said blushing a bit, Chica however took notice and shook her head in 'no' and slapped foxy across the face, bonnie just laughed and fell onto the floor laughing, clutching his stomach laying on his back at the rejection,

"s-shut up!" Foxy said then scrambled away and out the door embarrassed.

"Well.." You said. "Can I come out of the chair??" You asked as the girl smiled and came un tying you from the chair. "Thanks." You said rubbing your sore arms.

"Welcome!" The girl said pulling the bug from her shirt.

Snowwys P.O.V

My thoughts got interrupted by foxy running in and smashing into my human form. "What in the bloody ell' foxy!" I screamed as foxy rolled off me groaning holding his stomach. I sighed, got up and helped him up. "Jesus. God what happened?" I said putting one hand on my hip my snow leopard tail flicking side to side, ears perked up ontop of my head and a little cat fang sticking out from my lip.

"I-i uhh I don't want to talk at the moment lassie." He said.

"Okay." I replied. My tail stopping it's flicking and my hand coming down. "Wanna get the night guard!?" I bursted out grinning happily and cheekily. Foxy nodded and I took the left call and foxy took the right, both of us running down the halls. Surprisingly I beat Foxy and pounced ontop of the night guard growling with a smile. Foxy came in puffing. "God foxy, not your day?" I said laughing before biting down into the night guards neck and scratching at his face as he screamed echoing throughout the silent pizzeria.

"Finally decided to kill?" I saw Freddy come in, and he was human aswell. I grinned. "Yep!" I hoppded up and foxy took over attacking the night guard. I was the same hight as freddy. We had a nice conversation.