Chapter: 12

Previously:

"Well, i'm going to go. See you later y/f/n!" Vincent said with fake happiness as he walked out of the hall. You narrowed your eyes at him before gasping, realising who this just was..

"Well shit..." You mumbled to yourself rubbing your head.

Now:

You watched the last of him retreat as you left the hallway shortly after Vincent had. You rounded the corner and entered into the main room, children's screams causing a pounding in your head. You groaned quietly and rubbed your temples wanting to go home. You sighed and spotted the man from 'your' night shift. Assuming it was the boss, you watched him talk to a child with a blue, pink and purple spotted party hat on with a white fluffy and glittery puffball on top of the cone. You smiled at the child, feeling a finger tap on your shoulder you turned around quickly and saw a red phone.. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Oh, sorry let me introduce myself!" He said, a slight static ringing out his voice. You nodded slightly. "My name's Phone guy. Nice to meet you!" He said happily holding out a hand. You gladly took it and you two shook hands.

"Mine's y/n," you said with a slight smile before turning your head and looking at the animatronics.

"So umm.. I heard from boss you were at the night shift with Mike and umm.." Phone guy said as you felt you heart hurt at the memory of Mike. You looked down at your feet before lifting your gaze to look into his eyes.. Umm.. At the dial buttons.. "Would you care to explain what happened?" He said rubbing the back of his.. Plastic phone head.

"U-umm.. Maybe another time since... It all just like.. Came at me and.." You said lost for words as the memory of him in the suit overwhelmed you. You collapsed onto your knees and quietly sobbed.

"Hey hey! Shush shush don't worry please!" He said kneeling next to you and patting your back. You sniffled before looking up at him.

"I think I'll go home, the kids are killing me." You said hopping up, fixing your beanie that was on your head.

"Alright y/n. See you another time!" He said cheerfully like nothing happened and walked away to help a kid who was in a fight with another. You sighed and walked to the front door, dodging any kids who came sprinting past or near you.

"Have a nice day!" The worker at the entrance said as you smiled faintly and left, walking down the street and to your home

--time skippy skip skip--

You closed your door behind you and went and fell face first onto the couch/sofa, exhausted.

"Someone's sleepy, eh?" A voice said to your left and you tilted your head to find Goldie there.

"Why are you at my home?" You said groaning just wanting a break.

"I was bored mk? I thought following you home would be entertaining." He said as if stalking wasn't bad.

"Oh my gosh Goldie don't bloody stalk me!" You said rolling over on the couch so you were facing the roof, dangling your legs off of the armrest of the couch.

"Jeez.. Sorry?" He said quietly sitting near you well.. Near your head. You looked up at him as he smiled down at you. You frowned and sat up.

"I need to sleep," you said rubbing your eyes.

"Aww come on! I only just got here!" Goldie pouted looking down at you.

"I don't care. I need rest unlike you who doesn't," you said standing up only to be pulled down by Goldie and placed on his lap in a strong grip.

"No." He said boldly, resting his head on top of yours causing you to groan.

"Fine," you said in defeat, closing your eyes and leaning into Goldie, deciding to just sleep here instead of pitch a fight with Goldie about how you wanted to sleep on your bed. You smiled slightly under his warm embrace, drifting off.