the break up scene

It's a Tuesday afternoon
Rosa has a boyfriend but her boyfriend does not wanna carry on dating her he wants to break up with her because Chris is getting to flirty with Rosa. Rosa boyfriends name is Dante. Dante calls Rosa aside to talk to her but she had to come alone, but no her friends denied to leave her. So Dante just to her that he is done with her because she does not wanna keep her eyes on one man. Dante told her that she can go to hell and fuck herself.

Rosa was so heart broken that she went to Her Ma and her friends Kendra and Talia for comfort. While Dante has already moved on Rosa is still single ,but does it look like she's still single or is she mingling with Chris do we know? I don't know.

Rosa and Chris must be dating. Chris and Rosa look like they have been dating or are they trying to make Dante jealous cause he be dating Kay.

Maybe or maybe not. I definitely think that love is complicated and I do think Rosa is making Dante jealous with Chris well let me say I also liked Chris but now I'm in love with Anthony.

But let me get back to Rosa, Rosa thinks that if she just plays strong peeps won't realise that she still likes Dante but look if she still likes Dante does Dante still like her? Or maybe he doesn't but maybe Dante is also just playing hard to get.