break up or make up

So today Anthony broke up with me what a sad moment. I cried my eyes out but it's okay I'll move on I'll be fine. So I heard a little bit of gossip yep I said it gossip . I heard that Dante and Rosa got back to get so now they dating. I didn't know they still had feelings for each other but hey they still do and I think I like Chris again I don't know. I'm confused. But hey I have other good news Anthony and Kay are dating now oh my God they look amazing together.

Now I heard that Nicole got a new BF  yep she did. Nicole is the other chick who owns this crew called the ghetto barbies Ya she is always there and she know everything about me she like my bestie. OK Ya so Nicole bf is Kk Ya. They started dating weeks ago and I only found out about this today.

So Chris and I have this amazing connection ,well  we stare at each other by the way did I tell you that I'm in the same group with HIM yes him but I'm happy but sad at the same time I don't know why because I still like him.

But I'm so happy for Dante and Rosa I wish them all the best. I wish them luck in the relationship. But there is this other girl called Keyana and she's been dating this guy and his name is Devon, rumour has it she wants to break up with him. Buy I think it's good that she wants to break up with him I totally agree with her. Zendaya  I feel so sorry  for her cause she has no man but there's this guy called Max and I have a suspicion that they dating but hey what do I know I'm just a chick from school. khenya does not know one thing I know that devon is planning to break up with her and date zendaya for some reason she don't wanna break up with him anymore y I don't know.