Chapter 1:New School.

~Hyun Rae's POV~

*Ayo ladies and gentleman! junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!*

I was woken up from my beauty sleep at the sound of my alarm..6.00am..Ugh alarms. Ottoke. I was about to fall back to sleep when I realized that I was starting school today. I know it was a little late to start school since it was already almost October. But oh well. I groaned as I pulled my covers and just sat up. I was just sitting there..staring at the wall. I decided to check my social media.. Hmm Instagram... Ahh many updates from my favorite K-Pop groups. I was so into my phone I didn't even realize that I've been sitting there for 20 minutes. Suddenly my mom came in.."Honey wake u-....Oh? You're awake? Well then come on..Go clean yourself up..you're starting a new day of school. Once you're done come down and have breakfast okay..I made pancakes for you.." My mom is the best in the whole world..

Yumm...Pancaakes~~.."

Ne arasso eomma.." I replied with a wide grin.."Sweetie your new uniform is already ironed and it's hung in your cupboard." Ahh yes new uniform..."Thank you mom!!" I said as I gave her a peck on her cheek. My mom deserves an award for the best mom award..Now let's go see my uniform...I was walking to my cupboard..I was actually nervous..Yes I get nervous for these kinds of things okay...Don't judge..

I opened my cupboard door and there it was... I took it out and examined it..Nice color. The shirt was a light blue short sleeved shirt. The skirt was a mix of dark and light blue. It ended mid-thigh. Ugh so short..Why school's why..isn't it bad enough that it was a skirt...

Ugh..And for the jacket it was a color in between dark and light blue with the school's name and logo on it..I sighed and placed it on my bed neatly.. 

I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I took off my clothes and went to shower.. ahh a nice hot shower.. I usually take at least 15 minutes there.. 

I got out put on my school uniform and took a look in the mirror..Hmm not bad at all..I put on long black socks an my black converse shoes. I took my bag and put in the basic stuff like phone,key,wallet,notebook and pencil case. I got out of my room and I could instantly smell the lovely smell of pancakes..Yum. My stomach started growling instantly. 

"Better go eat something or else your stomach is gonna sound like a dying whale in school." My brother mocked. My older brother was known for teasing me. But I know his soft spot. He truly cares for me. I know that after what happened... I know I could count on him even after all the shitty things he does."yah..ugh whatever.Come on! Mom made pancakes!" I exclaimed and made my way downstairs. 

I sat in my usual spot at the table and my mom came out with fresh hot pancakes,maple syrup,chocolate syrup and milk for both my brother and I. "Mom aren't you eating with us?" I asked as I got 3 pancakes and put them on my plate. "Yeah mom aren't you" My brother chimed in."I already ate while you two were still sleeping like logs." My mom retorted as she made her way into the kitchen."mom thisshh issh thie beth panckehhs evehh (Mom this is the best pancakes ever) " My brother said with a mouth full of food. "Park Jimin! don't talk with your mouth still full!!" My mom said through the kitchen.."Ne eomma~~" he replied doing aegyo..Aigoo this boy..

Once we've finished we both helped my mom to put way everything and we helped her clean up. 

Once we were done it was already 7.30a.m. School starts at 8am.."Come on kids. You don't wanna be late! Especially you Hyun Rae! Its a new school for you..now come on!" My mom said as she grabbed her keys and made her way out. Oppa and I got our stuff and made our way into the car.