Chapter 24 (Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)

Chapter 24

****Kallies POV****

Well today is the day. Everything is packed up and on its way to London. I stood in the doorway of my room, savoring the last glance of my room I would probably ever see. " Come on Kallie. It's time to go." my mom called from downstairs. I reluctantly sighed while cutting off my bedroom light.

I quickly jogged down the stairs to see my mom at the bottom by the front door. I took the spot next to her and looked around the nice, little place I learned to call home. I looked over to see a small tear rolling down her cheek.

I gently wiped the tear from her face and pulled her in to a tight hug. She winced in pain. I immediately pulled away form her. "Sorry. Are you okay?" I questioned her. She nodded, then I noticed a medium sized bruise on her arm. My mom had on a tank top so it was more easy to see.

"What happened? " I asked aloud, pointing to the bruise on her arm. She looked at the bruise to me. A spark of concern flashes across her face. She is hesitant at first to answer, but finally spoke. " I was. Umm. Nothing. Don't worry about it." Mom put on a fake smile trying to convince someone everything was ok. She sure wasn't convincing me though. I just nodded knowing she didn't want to talk about it and turned to the door.

James and Jake where already in London, because James said he had "Business to take care of". So he had some private car pick us up, it would take us to the airport and when we landed Jake would be there to pick us up.

When we reached the car, there was a man that took are carry on bags and put them in the trunk. While he did that me and mom walked to the backseat and got in. When we got into the car, there was a person in the passenger seat and in between me and mom.

Kara-Beth was sitting in the middle of me and mom. Me and Kara didn't even have to speak to know what we wanted to say. Kara literally hugged me for 5 minutes. Did I mention we were crying too? It was very emotional. However, when we finally stopped crying and everything settled some what, mom reminded we needed to go so we could catch the plane.

I sighed, but got out so Kara could. I hugged her once more embracing her untill we meet again. When she let go, I turned to enter the car but someone making me stop. "Whoa there! Don't I get a hug too?" I spun around quickly to see that Curly headed Harry Styles towering over me. I smiled up him, then almost tackled him to the ground. Ready to cry again Harry whispered into my ear " Don't cry beautiful. I'll see you soon."

With that I pulled away looking up to him. Suddenly Harry leaned down and kissed me. It was short but passionate. I felt that something again that I've never felt with anyone else. Harry, he is different, well so I thought." Kallie sweetheart, we really need to go." my mom called from the car. When Harry pulled away, he had a small smirk on his face.

Harry turned and walked to where everyone else was. I gave a small smile and wave to everyone and got into the car. As soon as shut the car door, the driver took off towards the airport. I snuggled close to my mom and watched my old life slowly disapper behind me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Heyyyyy guys! so the other day i noticed i gained about a little more than 200 reads! thanks soooooooo much! you will never know how much that means to me! Oh and great news! the phone issue will hopefully be fixed by next week! (happy dance!) okay well anyway what do you guys think? do you like it? its about to get interesting! and Harry finally kissed her! yayyyyyy! well thats about it! BYEEEEE!

COMMENT/VOTE/FEEDBACK/SHARE

____________________________________________________________________________________

Xx-Kendra C: