Epilouge

Epilouge

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.  ~Mark Overby

Love is a game that two can play and both win.  ~Eva Gabor

____________________________________

Harry's POV

1 year later

    Love

The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone. Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete. This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa. It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them. Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love.

This all describes my feelings for Kallie. There Is no one out in the word that could possiblely make me feel more complete. That's why I decided it was time to pop the big question.

Kallie has been out with the girls all day and they decided that they would all stay at Eleanor's for tonight. I took this opportunity to invite Kameron out for a nice dinner... also because me being the gentleman I am, ask her for permission to marry Kallie.

-------------

"Harry this place is extravagant! but don't you think it's a little fancy for dinner with me?" I chuckled at Kameron's comment. "Actually no. Well atleast not why we are here." I smiled up at her while earning a some-what confused looked from her. "and why might that be? Please tell me you aren't in any kind of trouble." I yet again chuckled at her. "No. No. Actually I wanted to-" I was cut off by the waitress.

"Hi! I'm Anna and I'll be your waitress for the night! Can I take your orders?!" The waitress a perkey, blue/green-eyed, boobed blonde. "Yes. I'll have the Grilled chicken with a side salad." Kameron glared at the waitress. "And for you sir?" She flipped her hair over her right shoulder to look at me. "Ummm. I think I'll have the steak and potatos." I said folding up my menu and handed it to the waitress.

As she went to grab Kameron's menu, Kameron looked Anna dead in her eyes and spoke "Listen Anna. This handsome gentleman here has a girlfriend. So just do us all a favor and back off with the flirting." Kameron sent Anna an evil smile. "How would you know that? Your just his mom!" Anna smirked thinking she had won this battle. "Actually She is my girlfriends mom." I chimed in laughing a little bit. "Ohhh..... I guess I'm just gonna go get your orders placed now..." and with that she rushed through a door which I guessed led to the kitchen.

Well that was different. "Anyways... What were you saying before barbie showed up?" Kameron turned her attention back to me, curiosity written all over her face. "Well I brought you here tonight because I wanted to asked you something." I started to shake a little. What if she Dosen't want me to marry Kallie because she always seems to get taken of hurt when I'm around. No.No. She loves me.