C.11 (part one)

||August Alsina||

I've been in rehab for maybe two months, or more, Ant came to see me on his birthday the second day I got in here. Kayla has been bringing the kids to see me. Right now i'm waiting on her to get here so I can ask her some questions on why she's been acting different towards me.

~~~~~~

"Daddy!!!" I heard kids scream. I loomed around and I seem it was my kids.

"Daddy! It's our birthday!!" Ayla said with a crown and a pink sash that said 'Birthday Girl'

Fuck, I forgot. "Happy Birthday y'al! Come give daddy a hug, an kiss." I picked the up, one by one.
"Whea'  ya mama at?" I asked them.

"She said she'a be in, Ina minute." Antonio said.

"Why you so quiet Ant? You turned nine and you too old ta talk to ya daddy?" I joked

"I mean, you was talking ta tha otha's.." He said "What's good?" He asked me

"Nothing. Just getting older and older." I laughed. I looked up and seen Kayla come in looking good as ever. "Hey baybeh." I smiled at her.

"Hey August." She said dryly.

"You look good." I looked her up and down and you look thicker, an-"

"What do I look fat now?" She asked

"Nah." I chuckled. "It's ju-"

"Ma! Yo belly got a little big!"Kin'Ni." Walked up to her and rubbed it.

"What the hell Kin'Ni! Go sit the hell down. I get it, I'm fat now shut up and talk to your kids. It's the triplets fourth birthday."

"I kno' that. Hea'."  I pulled out a thousand dollars out of my pocket. A hundred fa all tha kids ta split each an tha rest is yours." I said.

"Thank you daddy!" They all said. "Y'al welcome. Na' go ova thea' to tha play area so me an ya mama can talk." I told them.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla." August said.

"What?" I asked

"Is you pregnant?" He asked

"Hell no! Y'all are so disrespectful! I haven't even been eating much!"

"Nah, baybeh." He chuckled. "Ya stomach IS pokin, an ya nose spread a little too.. Like when you was pregnant with tha otha baybehs."

"Well I'm not pregnant."

"Yes you are. Ant told me about you throwing up all tha damn time."

"I was sick, now is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about because I have stuff I need do.."

"You not still leaving me are you?" He asked. "I mean, you haven't sent me no papers or nothin."

"Cause I can't leave you like this, in here." She paused. "I mean I can, but i'm not going to be that type of person."

"Whea' you gon go? And fuckin why?" He raised his voice.

"Because I'm Not Happy With You Anymore August!" I refused my voice back.

"What? Then who you happy with? You messin with somebody else?! I'm fuckin sorry Kayla! How many more damn times I got to say it!?"

"None. I'm tired of hearing your sorry. That's the thing, you say sorry, and want me to forgive you everytime. I'm at the point in life where words don't mean shit to me anymore! And to answer your question, our kids is who I'm happy with."

"We just spending time apart, I understand what this is." He assumed

I started getting emotional. "No August, I'm seriously done."

"Nah man." He started crying. "Come on, I'm signing myself tha fuck outta hea', we going home, an we gonna fix this shit."

"There's nothing else to fix." I whispered.

"Yes It Is!!" He slammed his fist on the table. "Look, Kayla. Baybeh don't do this. I'm telling you. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do without you." He cried

"Live August, do you, be you. Get yourself together and stop letting yourself go. You already messed up this marriage don't mess up your ca-" I stopped mid sentence, still crying and ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°Book Ending Soon°

BUT... There's going to be a short.. Maybe lengthy book four, in case yal didn't know!
(The kids will be older!)

Comment.

Vote and Share.