C.16 (part three)

||August Alsina||

The police got here and I rode with them to chase Kayla down. They finally tracked her at a hospital. I got out of the car and limped inside. When I got in I spotted Kayla on the ground being jerked around in tight handcuffs. The kids yelling, screaming, crying. Kayla was crying, saying she needed a doctor. She had blood on her head. "Shut the fuck up!" One officer slammed her on the ground. "Aye! Don't Fuckin' Touch Ha Like That!!" I ran over to them. Another officer pulled out a gun. I stopped in my tracks and held my hands up. "Get back." He warned.

"Fa'real.. Don't Touch My Fuckin Wife Like That. She's Pregnant You Dumb Ass Motherfuckas." I snapped. "Kayla. Baybeh.. You alright?" I asked her. She slowly shook her head. "No." She whispered. Her eyes getting low. Blood ran down her head onto the floor.

"I pushed passed the police that was in front of me and pushed the one that was on Kayla with his knee in her back off. "Come on." I tried to raise her up.

All of a sudden. I felt hard blows being sent to my back, and head. "Get Tha Fuck Off Me!! Somebody Get Ha' A Damn Docta' Y'all Sittin Hea' Lookin Fuckin Stupid!!!" I yelled at everybody just sitting around looking like they didn't see what was happening, they was doing nothing but standing around d and some was recording it all. I tried to fight the pain.

"Get off my daddy!!" Ayla ran up to the officer and pulled at his leg. He pushed her down. She started crying. "Mayne. Did you Just Fuckin Put Yo Hand On My Daughter?!!! I swea' on my brotha I Should Beat Yo Ass Right Na'. Let Me Tha Fuck Go! " I yelled trying to break loose.

"August! Baby.. Quit. Its not worth it." Kayla mumbled. A police officer was raising her up.
"August Alsina, and Kayla Alsina you are both under arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. Now get these niggers out of here." The officer laughed. The same officer that was there when I found Kayla.

"Ima say this one more time. Get my wife a doctor. If she loses our baby that's blood on yalls hand, and we will be suing. Ba'lee dat. You don't do ya job right anyways you dumb ass."

"From what the woman at your house told one of our guys, Mr. Alsina... You was the one that pushed her down some steps. So we can easily put it all on you. Keep your mouth closed or else. Take your pick... And 'Ba'lee dat'." He laughed mocking me and pushed me.

"I love you Kayla, and I'm sorry fa' putin you in this situation."

"I love you too, August.. Help me! I need to check on the baby!." She cried.

"I'm t-RYIN'!!" I struggled to say.
"Get them outta here. Take the kids into custody." A policeman grabbed me roughly and pushed me.

"No... No.. No.." Kayla held her head up. "Call my brother. He'll watch them until I get out. Anthony ha-" he pushed her too

"Get them out. Take the kids into custody, like I said."

||Anthony Alsina||

I sat there holding Ayla, she was crying. Kin'Ni, and all of them was too.

There was paparazzi everywhere. In me, and my brothers and sisters face. In my parents face. They wouldn't seem to go away. Danielle walked in and was immediately rushed to the back.

"Come on you guys." Some familiar looking woman came.
"Whea' you tryna take us?" I asked her.

"I'm going to try to get you with your mother's brother.. Just come on with me. If I can't do that then you'll have to be in a group home or something." She said. Her and a police officer escorted us out to a car.

I watched as my mother and father got put into the back of a police car together, both with their heads down. It looked like they were talking to each other though.

Throughout my little years of living I've seen their love change for each other.. They'd be like 'I hate you a little, but love you more. They used to show so much love to each other. Every since my mom got kidnapped, and came back it seems like they've Lost Love for each other, but what this little scenes at this hospital just showed is that their Love really Don't Change. It remains the same. They have a love/hate relationship, nothing can change that. I don't think anybody can really get between them no matter how bad things get. But if they do stay together and this happens again. It's going to be so much worse and somebody may end up dead.

Right now I'm scared, but I have to stay strong for my brothers and sister. "Everything's temporary." My mom always says. I'll take her word for it and hope for the best.

The End!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ADD "Love Don't Change" To Your Library! It's the fourth book.

Comment.

Vote and Share.