Part 2: Getting Adjusted

The introduction went somewhat smoothly. He had regarded me with extreme interest and startling attentiveness. I introduced myself and he did as well. "When you first arrived Roshtur, I had thought you to provide... uhhh... other services than entertainment," Gaalees said regarding the skintight outfit. "I am sorry my king, but it was all I was given." He chuckled merrily and said, "Oh I was not complaining, I assure you." He finished his sentence with a kind and mischievous smile. I blushed heavily. The king was something to behold. His royal attire consisted of Gothic metal armor and a thin silver crown, both of which were accented with lapis lazuli creating a royal blue set of armor. But what was more intriguing was how the king himself looked. He wore his long brown hair tied back behind his head. He had a pale complexion with slightly sunken cheeks that showed off his handsome jawline and average sized cheekbones. Then was his deep blue eyes which were accented by a mild darkness underneath them. Whenever he looked at me I felt as if it was innocent until I saw the lustful hunger in his eyes. I knew I had a feminine shape and could pass as a woman without breasts if I tried. But the look never lingered, it was always interrupted by shame and embarrassment. "King Gaalees, why do you stare at me in such a strange fashion?" He blushed lightly and said,"Uhm..ahhh... well I think you look... very interesting with the outfit and all that." He stammered throughout his entire explanation. I knew the king, at the very least, was fond of me, yet ashamed to say so. It seems the only reason he spoke directly to me is that he had asked to walk about the castle with me to get to know me without worry of anyone overhearing. "So as a jester, what do you do?" I said,"Well we have assorted talents such as singing, poetry, balance and flexibility." He smirked at the last one, letting me know where his mind had gone."We can also dance," I said as I twirled in front of him, keeping with his pace. "Well I am glad that you can entertain me with an assortment of-" He cut off his sentence as I did a split in front of him. "-talents," he finished saying. With his mouth agape, I could tell I had surprised him. "Shall we continue," I said while I stood up again. He simply nodded while blushing. I could tell I was going to have great fun living here in the castle.