Chapter 4

Anastasia's P.O.V

I'm dead...

Everything is black for me...

I can hear someone talking..

I'm not dead!!

I tried to open my eyes but my head is aching very badly.
Who is talking? This sound is so familiar but who is it?

Suddenly something came to my mind

Flashback

"Noooo Ethan stop it!" I started to run around the room but he keeps on chasing me.

"Nooo Bella! You are mine! Only mine!" Ethan caught me and told.

It made me blush

"Ethan promise me you won't leave me!" I asked

He kissed my forehead and told "Never! I won't leave you alone. You are the worthiest thing for me. I'm lucky because I have a beautiful lady on my side."

End of flashback

I screamed in terror.

I saw two cold eyes staring at me. It was Ethan

It made me smile. He moves closer to me

"Anastasia are you okay now?" He asked

I nodded with a smile

"So! Now stop fucking acting around everyone and your Bastard child is also fine!"

How can he call his own child a Bastard? I want to say against him but I can't. I felt my tongue had stopped working, I'm mute but my tears never fails to stop.

"Last but not the least! If your acting is over you can go to your hut and don't ever try to show your ugly face to me" he told as anger was rising in him.

Did he really hate me?

Then why is he here with me?

Thousands of questions were wandering in my mind until he called me out of my own thoughts

"Stop your waterworks!! " he shouted and stomp his foot on the floor.

Without looking at me he turned and walked out of the door.

His rejection is really hurting

My life is so miserable. It's better if someone kills me but my baby deserves better.
Ethan promised me he won't leave but he had already left.

Life is like a game. There would be many challenges on your way, when you face it strongly you can obviously defeat it and become the champion of your own life.

I have to change. I should be a strong woman. A strong mother and I have to face the world again so, eventually, I can also be a champion of my life.

"How are you feeling now?" A voice interrupted me from my thoughts

"Better than what I deserved! " I told

"Well I'm doctor Niall Thomas " he introduced himself

I smiled at him

Niall Thomas's P.O.V

Oh God, she looks like my jade.

I wish my jade was still alive...
Anastasia is having Blue-green eyes but Jade is having Chocolate brown eyes, the way how Anastasia smiles looks like how Jade does.

She is another beautiful woman like Jade.

Well, Jade was my princess. She believed a prince in shining armor would save her from all risk situations.

She was my baby sister whom I adore a lot even after her loss.

Today she is not with us because she had committed suicide a year ago. The reason was horrible, my princess was a bully victim and many boys had used her. I wish if my princess said all her problems to me.

I remember the last time I saw her. She was not happy and was pissed off by something.

When I went to South India for AMRT medical camp I got a call from my friend telling me that my princess killed herself.

While I was enjoying the backwaters and some tourist places my princess was crying. It really did kill the peace in me. I always tried my best for her but I couldn't save her.

I went to some temples and churches. I also prayed for my princess no matter what my religion is. Karnataka is India's one of the developing state and Kerala was known as God's own country with its backwaters, nature, culture, and traditions. My princess Googled the pics of these places a day before when I was leaving and told me that she wished to be a part of this journey but still it seems like something was haunting her.

I want to travel around the places my princess wish to see.

I really miss her. She was our everything.

The best sister

She was the happiness of our family which now broken into tiny pieces

Anastasia reminds me of my princess very much. When I came to know that Anastasia had tried to kill herself, it brings all bad memories of my lovely sister's death to me. I wish Anastasia could find peace in her life.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Sorry, guys,

I didn't update for long because I was actually busy with my studies and all. But I can promise you guys I will update when I will get enough time. I'm writing this story on my mobile and it is having a freaking autocorrect. I can change the options but sometimes it is very useful and please ignore the spelling mistakes. Last but not the least please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE...

With a lot of love,
Shinominogig