Chapter 40

I heard my alarm go off and I opened my eyes excitedly right away. Today, we were leaving for Coventry. I set my alarm for 9:30 AM, even though we were leaving at 10. I was already packed, so I just had to get dressed. And everyone was meeting over here before we left. I'm so excited. This is my first time going to any event or convention, and I was taking part in it. The boys invited me to be a part of their panel, but I said that I probably wasn't going to do it. I jumped out of bed and got changed quickly into a black and white 'SDMN' t-shirt and some white high-wasted shorts. I walked quickly to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a messy bun as Simon walked in. "You never knock." I said. He just wiped his eyes and looked at me. That's not awkward at all. I picked up my makeup bag and began putting on my natural makeup look. Slowly, I heard the house start to come to life. People walking around, doors opening. Simon brushed his teeth while I continued my makeup. Then, he began to do his hair. I heard a knock on the door and Simon and I looked at each other in the mirror. He just pointed at me. I sighed and went to answer it. I opened it and there stood Rebekah. I was confused at first. Simon and her had a big argument yesterday and I'm sure he didn't want to see her. "Bitch, are you gonna let me in or not?" Her angry voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Excuse me?" I asked, not sure if she actually had the nerve to call me a bitch. "You heard me whore, now let me talk to Simon." She said, trying to push past me. I grabbed her arm firmly. "Whatever you need to tell Simon, you can tell me." I said and pulled her back in front of me. "It's none of your damn business." She said and bobbed her head. "Look bitch, you ain't no damn bobblhead." I said as I pointed at her. She pushed my finger out of her face and then pushed me. "SIMON! I'M BOUT TO BEAT THIS BITCH'S ASS!" I yelled up the stairs, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself. Simon ran down immediately. "Go ahead." He said with a smirk when he saw who it was. "Simon! She will kill her!" I heard Josh yell from behind him. He walked over and stepped in front of me. "Just let me punch her once so she'll fuck off." I said from behind Josh. "Bitch, I'd like to see you try and hit me!" She yelled. "Josh, you're not going to let her talk to your daughter like that, are you?" I asked Josh, tapping my foot in aggravation. He didn't say anything, but he moved out of my way. I took two large steps, and I was right in front of her. She slapped me hard. "You've got to de better than that." I said as I tackled her to the ground. I was on top of her and I punched her in the cheek bone and in the nose. She scratched and clawed at my arms, but I didn't care. She pulled my hair and my shirt, and I didn't care. "Looks like we arrived at a bad time!" I heard a voice yell from the open door way. I got off of her and looked down at her. She was holding her face and crying. "If you're gonna chat shit, make sure you can fight the person you're talking shit about." I said. She scrambled to her feet and ran out the door. I examined my minor injuries, nothing major just a few bruises and scratches and some fucked up hair. "Finally got to see her in action!" JJ said from the door. I looked over at them, most of them were standing there awkwardly, scared to move. I fixed my hair quickly. "Damn. Who was that?" Cal asked after he hugged me. "Rebekah." I said in disgust. "Simon's baby mama?" Harry asked as he hugged me. "No actually. It's not my baby." Simon said from the stairs. That's when I remembered she was pregnant. "Oh shit." I said and covered my mouth with my hand. I felt like fainting. "What?" Cal asked. "I just beat up a pregnant woman." I said, panicking. "She's okay." He said reassuringly. "I just beat up a pregnant woman." I repeated. "It's okay." He said and hugged me. I can't believe I just did that. I looked out the door to see her car still in the driveway. It looked like she was inside it. I ran over to it quickly. She was on the phone with someone and didn't see me. I knocked on her window and made her jump. She slowly rolled the window down. "Can I help you?" She asked rudely to me. "Look, you have every right to hate me right now. It was in the heat of the moment and I completely forgot about the baby. I'm so sorry. So so sorry." I said quickly. She rolled her eyes. "Well, that's what I came over to tell Simon. I had a miscarriage yesterday. I just wanted him to know that. And you're not forgiven." She said and rolled the window down. Okay then. I guess I have nothing to worry about then. I jogged back up to the house and through the door. Everyone looked up at me. "Well, what did she say?" Tobi asked. "She had a miscarriage yesterday and wanted Simon to know." I said. "Well, at least you won't regret beating the shit out of her." Ethan said with his famous laugh. "Ready to go?" Vik asked as he came down the stairs with my suitcase, phone, and headphones in hand. I smile at him. "I am now." I said. "Let's go then!" Cal said and ran towards me. "Can we stop somewhere to eat? I'm hungry." I said as I got in the car with Harry, Tobi, Ethan, and JJ. Cal was with Simon, Vik, and Josh in the other car. "Of course we are going to stop at Nandos." Tobi, who was driving said as if it was a very stupid thing to ask. "I still don't understand why she gets the front seat." JJ, who was in the middle of the backseat, complained. "Because I just whipped a girl's ass and I'm six feet tall and have trees for legs." I said as I did my seatbelt. I heard a few chuckles and I smiled. This is going to be a fun trip.