I'm No Item

You look at me as an item not as a person.
A piece of ass, you don't see my class; my laugh is worth more than you are holy mass.

Am I a chore or your reckless little whore? I am a person inside and I have countless feelings too.

I'm a dime, ten out of ten

Your kind of men, dæmn what a tool. I think you're a fool for not seeing my meaning as I'm cursing you out.

You told me you like the way I am, do I have to shout to tell you that can't be true?
It could be part but I'm feeling blue.

The underlying factor amounts to your eyes and what you've seen.

You're full of lies, my kind isn't for you, I'm lean and I'm sorry that's mean but that's all you see.

My looks are sublime in your eye and whether you deny I know your kind. Pay the mind a little humor and stop telling yourself that and though you persist to try and kiss me, you definitely miss.

You've made my list.

Even if it is the last words I say. You're an ass with far too little class and you need to stop fucking wit a girl's heart, you'll cause her to bleed and jeez I'd love to see you deal with that last kill and hope it makes you ill.

You are the maker of all I hate here. The minute I gave you was a waste in this dark mind state I'm sure you aren't falling into because you're kind pays no mind to those suffering and meek.

You are the weak link in society's deep heap and are holding our people from evolving into a much more acceptable kind.

We need more knocking on the door, willing to take the position of a real man. You're the most spineless mess I've ever met,

Your knowledge of women is cheap and I would never leap at the opportunity to be with you.

You need to learn the proper way to lose yourself in someone else and stop treating them like an item on the shelf.