Chapter Five

Chapter 5:

Bella's Pov continued:

Anyway, when I first got her jake and his dad gave me truck." Edward's smile grew and Jake's smile started. "totally my style, and I left to go to school where I meet my friends and the "cullens." I had to laugh at the thought of my first day at school.

"My friend Jessica was telling me About your dad and his family. It was funny, like she wanted your dad to like her. Your dad and his family walked in and I was love with your dad from day one. It took him some time to love me.” Renesmee shot her dad a look. Jake laughed.

"Don't worry dear I did love her too. She intrigued me. But her human scent made me mad. I could have killed her." I remembered that and my face dropped a little. All that time it was because of me.

"mom, Mom, MOM." I was so focused on the past I didn't hear my baby girl yelling for me.

"Isabella Cullen." I jumped. He never used my full name. I came back.

"You okay mommy." she came over to me.

I scooped her up and smiled. "Yes I am hunny" I kissed her head and put her back down, she ran right to Jacob.

"Things have been tough for us that is true follow me." I took them up to my old bedroom which Charlie had made in a playroom for renesmee. He loved her like his own child. Every time she would go over there he got more worried. Time was flying by us. He would make this room into a baby room as Edward told me that sue, Seth and Leah's mother, was having a baby. My dad didn't know how to tell me. I was happy he had found someone to lean on.

I turned to face my daughter to continue my story. "When I first moved here dad had this room made up for me. There was a computer there and right was my bed. One day after a car accident I dreamed of your father. I was first I truly knew I needed to know what he was. I wanted to learn all about him. And no ness I didn't know what he was till Jacob gave me the idea.

" Edward play growled at Jacob. "thanks by the way. I'm stuck with her now." They both laughed. I growled at both of them playfully and continued. "I really overlooked Jacob for awhile and I am truly sorry for the way I treated him in the beginning, but your dad was all I could worry about. And dad only admitted his feelings for me after our trip to our meadow. That was the first time he tried kissing me. It was the most perfect moment. That was time I ever rode on his back also." Edward laughed out loud on that, and caught my attention.

"Yes and you got sick so you had you sit then I tried kissing you and you attacked me. I had to pull you off me" I smiled going back to the day I had spent in the meadow him hold me

"Yes I'm a lamb you were the loin." Rensemee getting madder grossed out by us said, "as much as I like hearing about you guys and how you met can we move on please. I'm ready to get our date officially started." We all laughed. "We are almost done baby girl." I said.

"We have one more place to take you but you have to get on Jacob's back. We were all outside in a flash. Jacob was a big russet wolf and Nessie climbed on his back. We took off in flash Jacob running on our tails.

JACOBS POV:

Why are we heading to my house? Dad isn't home and he won't be home until later. I was confused but Bella did spend a lot of time here when the blo- I mean Edward was gone. "Jacob as much as I do not like you; both my girls have loved you. So it's only fitting to take you to the place Bellas peace came from when I was away. I know I have thanked you before but thank you. You kept Bella and ness safe. I owe you for that.

" Like I have told you Eddy I didn't do it for you. I did it for them. Edward always would be just a bloodsucker to me but today I saw a genuine smile out of him. It was nice.I hoped one day me and him could be on somewhat good terms. That though was a shot in the dark. I was happy today.

Bella's Pov:

I turned to see Edward give Jacob my favorite crooked smile. I smiled too.

It been awhile since they both really had a time of kinda friendship. I love them both in different ways. Now it was my time to show my love Jacob, I was nervous but I knew that understanding all this could help all of us move forward, and both Jacob and Renesmee could see I am here for them if they need me. I stopped just before we got into view of the house remembering the day I saw him transform himself to save me from Paul. I would dream about Jacob being a big wolf but seeing is form in person was a shock.

Over time I got used to it and now it does bother me. I came back to the present and began running again. I stopped at the big field and turned to my family again.

"This field was the first time I ever got to see Jacob turn. Paul was after me and I just found out that Jacob was a werewolf. I wasn't ready for all that. In Fact I was scared. After meeting your father really nothing shocked me though.

"You did look like you were scared. So don't act like you weren't."

"Well I had to admit I was a bit scared of paul but Jake was like a little puppy dog." Edward laughed.

They looked at him but I knew he would never say anything if he valued his life.

"Not at you, Jake. Just Paul and the rest of them. The first time I saw Sam I definitely jumped." I smiled.

"Jake, you were just like a little puppy dog. But you took care of me when I needed help.

" He growled playfully. We all laughed, we moved to the garage and Jake ran to change then came back as a man. "

"This is where Jake and I hang most of the time."

Looking at Nessie I said, "you father left me to protect me. He didn't want me to get killed by being involved in his world. After your father left me I loved to do dangerous things just to hear him." Ness looked at her father again. There are things she really does need to know but most everything else she don't.

"Don't worry Honey Jacob, was there for me. Your dad did find his way home. Anyway I brought motorcycles to Jacob for us to fix up and ride. He was down for it at first, till we were riding it and I almost fell like five times. But I kept going and fell. I hit my head really hard. I was bleeding." Edward was eyeing me hard. I thought I was going to have to fight him off. But he held back. " Jacob saved my ings got better after that. I saved your father from killing himself and we came home. After your father got back I wasn't seeing Jake at first. Your dad was worried. But in the end it was best for everyone if I spent time with Jake. he was and still is my best friend. I love him as brother. I was always be grateful for the time I spent with him."

He truly was a great friend. Jake and I hugged. I had venom in my eyes. I then stepped back next to Edward and smiled. There was no way I was losing my personal sun now.

Edward's Pov:

Knowing all this makes me mad, but not at Bella, really just at myself. I left her to save her and really didn't do much but hurt her. I know this is going to help but I'll have to let Bella know later how sorry I am. Tonight is really about my baby. I know Jacob will be good to her, but it's hard to let my angel go. Tonight is she will learn what it means to love. I will have my say after the date of course. The rest of our family will want to have a say as well. After Bella's speech in the garage we headed into the house. The living room was quite small but I felt like this was the best place to say our final words. Bella began.

"I have spent many day in this living room. And had many memories here. After your father came back he forbid me to see Jacob but I did anyway. And one night while I was in Jacob's care he tried kissing me." She looked at ness.

"Don't worry honey I promise it was nothing and it was way before you." She always cared about our daughter's feelings. She never wanted to hurt her.

"I punched him and broke my hand on his jaw. What he wasn't expecting was that I would call your dad." Renesmee just glared at her mom on that.