Let me reintroduce myself

I turn around like the speed of lighting well maybe not literally but when I see her I can't help but take in her appearance her long wavy blonde hair plump lips in a long black sleeve shirt & a denim vest staring at me with no sign of emotion I see something in her eyes but it was gone before I could tell what it was. disgust? I don't know.

"Hi" was literally all I could get out i'm just amazed at how beautiful she is.

"Well I don't have all day"

I can't help but mutter "well that't not a nice way to talk to your mate" 

"Well if I can remember correctly you're the one who rejected to come with me" she says while walking towards me like i'm her prey. i'm hypnotized in the spot my minds telling me to move back but my body wont let me.

"It was very odd circumstances I don't now you I only know what I've been told."

I can't help but see her forefinger twitch "Well let me reintroduce myself. my name is Morgana Osborne & whats your name" while holding her hand out for me to shake

"Lydia. Lydia Martin" shaking her hand I can't help but notice the shock like electricity that went up my arm taking my hand back quickly I can see the hurt in her eyes but it was gone to quick to be sure.

"mm Lydia" I inwardly groan loving the way it rolls off her tongue. 

"I should probably go before my parents get worried" going to walk away I feel her grab my arm pushing me up against a tree locking me in between her arms on both side of my head & her hips holding me captive but I can't help this feeling that's making me want to stay right here with here with Morgana in her arms her scent intoxicating grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me if it's possible.

Hearing a cracking noise from a stick in the woods turning around to see two rouge wolfs going straight into self defense mode not knowing how to defend myself very good Morgana stands in front of me turning into a beautiful black wolf with a white streak on her back looking somewhat in a scar shape not being able to help myself but admire her beautiful wolf form feeling the power radiating off her. Getting ready to attack the wolf on the over side of her stepping forward only to have Morgana push me back behind her again she's in a full on fight slashing her claws & baiting aiming for their necks i step into the fight but to only be kicked back by one of the rogues landing into the tree going to stand up but losing my balance seeing her kill the first rogue then attacking the second before blacking out completely letting the darkness take me.