Let's play a little game.

I pull my legs up & kick Morgana off me & make a run for it I tried opening doors down the hall but all of them were locked & wouldn't budge making a sharp turn to the right I see a door slightly open I open it as quick as possible & look for something anything to protect myself. 

All I could find was a lamp it was beautiful but it would have to do I snatch the lamp up & I can hear her walking down the hallway I rush into the closet it smells lavender hopefully it's strong enough to hide my smell from her. 

I hear the door to the room creak open.

"Here kitty kitty" I hear her as she steps into the room she's taunting me.

"I know you're in here Lydia" she says in a sing song voice.

I'm holding my breathe praying she doesn't find me I feel my grip on the lamp tighten as she gets closer to the closet

her feet turn in my direction I force my eyes close but then there's a noise I open my eyes to see her feet walk away letting out a breathe I had no idea I was holding I can't hear anything so I decide on going to have a look to see if she's still in the room as I open the closet to make a run for it I bump into someones chest feeling the sparks I know exactly who it is. I take a quick glance up to only see her standing there with a massive grin & an evil glint in her eye.

"Ah Lydia you know what they say curiosity killed the cat" she says as she walks closer to me like a predator & i'm the prey

backing up towards the closet I can feel my back hit the wall

"But satisfaction brought him back" It came out more like a squeak then anything when all I wanted was for it to be strong but I knew I wasn't strong.

She walks to me slowly the smile never leaving her face she kneels down looking me in the eye she grabs my arm & lifts me to my feet 

The smile on her face wasn't so wicked anymore is was almost sincerer. 

Key word 'almost'

she places her head in the crock of my neck breathing in my scent my heads screaming at me to push her away but my body is doing the opposite leaning my head so she has better access I feel her kiss my neck not being able to hold it in anymore I release a moan. feeling embarrassed my face turns slightly pink.

I feel Morganas teeth graze my neck I close my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came I open my eyes to see her looking at me laughing she steps away & continues to laugh while walking out the room leaving me in the closet with my own thoughts.