Changed-2!

#heart_to_heart_connection

|| ~ chapter-21 ~ ||

It was normal day for sanyukta .. The chubby fun loving girl for whom Sunday meant outings and food .. Used to now sit back at home and skip her meals .. Drink warm water and work out to reduce weight

Excessive work out and eating so less almost nothing had even started affecting her health badly .. Most of the times she used to suffer from headaches .. Not being able to work much.. Feeling sleepy .. Her Exams for CFA was just in a month and she was still not prepared .. She started caring less about it .. She did manage to reduce .. Not completely though .. Bt she managed to reduce 7-8 kgs .. These 7-8 kgs costed her so much more .. Her health .. Daily scoldings in office .. The boss who used to always praise and appreciate her now started getting irritated by her lack of interest in work ..

Randhir tried flying back to Mumbai and meet her .. Bt it became impossible .. He was offered wth some more movies and his shootings and promotions had already stared he just wasn't able to come .. This didnot go well wth her .. He did call her bt she never responded to his calls .. She herself didnot know why she was ignoring him? There was no reason to do so ! What had he even done ..

Time passed .. Sanyukta started getting weak .. That day when she opened the telly graph to read it what she saw made her gasp .. Her eyes widened .. And soon tears brimmed in her eyes .. And she blinked several times to control them from falling ..

'THE SHINING STAR RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT IS LATELY IN RELATIONSHIP WTH HIS CO-STAR SHINA MALHOTRA .. ? BOTH HAVE ALREADY ENTERTAINED PEOPLE WTH THEIR ON SCREEN CHSMISTRY .. BT THEIR OFF SCREEN CHSMISTRY IS NO LESS .. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES SHOWING THAT HOW WELL THEY GEL UP WTH EACH OTHER .. '

there she saw several pictures of randhir wth shina .. His hands around her waist smiling wth her .. Few pics where shina kissing his cheeks .. And randhir doing the same ..

Some pics on screen pics .. Where both were smooching ..

Sanyukta bit on her lower lip .. She didnot like it .. Hell in fact she hated it .. Bt what could she do? Who wd she explain her grief? And fuck why was she even feeling sad? Randhir was just a frnd! Right? Her best frnd?
She should have been happy .. She should call and congratulate him .. Bt hell .. She just felt like dying at the moment .. How wd she call and talk to him?

She cdnot help bt yet again think abt vidushi and shina's words .. "why wd he give attention to a fatso like her?"

In had been months since she had met him .. He didnot even care to come and meet her once? Why wd he? She was not important any longer .. !

"why am I so ugly? I wish even I had those long legs and slender waist .. Beautiful face like those wth whom randhir hang out these days .. Why me " she cried ..

<3

#connection
#akansha