Love

Sorry Veronica I really wanted to update something yesterday for ur birthday bt I had my exam today so.. Sorry.. !

So a update for the birthday girl.. Belated happy birthday <3

#heart_to_heart_connection

|| ~ chapter-33 ~ ||

"sanyu " randhir cupped her face and asked her softly.. " kya hua? "

Tiny tears formed in the corner of her eyes and she gulped the lump which just formed in her throat ..

" sanyu" he brushed her cheeks with his thumb
"u don't wanna come? " he asked caressing her hair trying to understand as to what was making her so sad

As he asked her if she didnot want to come she quickly shook her head like a baby and started weeping.. Randhir was astonished.. Y was she behaving like that?
Well randhir had forgotten one thing the for sanyukta other's opinion abt her mattered alot.. She used to shriek and cry when people insulted her .. She would stay mum infront of them bt it hurt her alot .. And he always wanted her to forget whatever they said.. How does it matter? It's their work to speak non sense .. Her family .. He and friends loved her then why did she need to care about some other loosers?

"randhir " she hugged him tight and started weeping " don't love me randhir " she cried harder wetting his shirt .. While his eyes welled up as well looking at her condition and hearing her words ..

" what are u saying Sanyu .. I will always love u.. Come what may .. Kya hua hai bol mujhe? "

" randhir u are a star " she sniffed " I m so ugly fat and unwanted .. People will make fun of u and me both .. Moreover Tujhe koi bohot better Mil sakti hai .. I m not worth u .. Don't love me .. " she sobbed.. Her insecurity crying out loud ..

" Sanyukta " he whined
" I can find thousands of girls bt I can't get u .. Moreover y wd I not love u? Because of looks? Appearance? Sanyukta it's not love when all u care abt it outer beauty .. Love is when u fall in love with the soul of the person.. Sanyukta I love ur soul and BTW who told u are ugly? U are the cutest being on earth .. Beauty is not always abt looking sexy and hot.. Get it? Sanyukta look at urself.. U are so cute .. With the chubbiest cheeks and the most beautiful soft hair .. Big eyes .. And not to forget ur sexy lips ..
Fatness can never make someone ugly .. The ones who think so are ugly themselves ..
Y do u need to care abt the world? I love u.. I want u and I need u is that not enough?
Would u leave me in future if I don't look good or something like that? With u it's not even that case sanyukta.. U are so beautiful.. For me simplicity Is beauty ..
Nobody will say anything.. "

He tightened his hold around her body and pecked her forehead making her feel much better

" randhir I wd never leave u " she whispered

Though this kind of proximity with randhir was very normal for sanyukta since childhood.. Bt today when he was hugging her like that and kissing her forehead with so much love she was feeling something new and different .. It was giving her jitters and unknown sensation in her whole body .. She shut her eyes tight and gave into hug .. Hugging him back tightly

"sanyukta it's still ur decision.. U can take time.. I will not force u " he smiled

" I will come ron.. Now I know u are with me no matter what " she smiled back at him and kissed his cheeks while he scratched his name

" so tomorrow the world will know that u are mine and how much I love and no guy shd even dare to look at my girl warna " randhir pulled her closer still feeding her

While she giggled and nodded ..
" pagal hai tu.. "

" aur tu pagal ki best friend + girl friend " he winked making her smile and blush together

The feeling of being 'his' girlfriend always made her blush specially when he said it .. It felt so good
She smiled to herself and bit her lip unable to stop herself from blushing more .. Randhir loved her so much and she had no fucking idea .. She is so DUMB she wondered ..

He loved her bt what abt her? Did she even?
She wondered and again her whole body was at fire even with the thought of it..

<3

#connection
#akansha