Chapter two

We had been driving for about three days now. I realize what kind of man Harry was and see why he doesn't do babies. His soul is ice cold, he never smiles, he never laughs, he has no patience, and he is very rude.

"When can we pull over. In case you can't tell I really need to pee and shower," I huffed as I pulled my ray bans over my eyes. It was extremely hot in the car and the ace was barley working.

"I've told you already we will here soon. Now let's play the quiet game. Keep your mouth shut," he barked and ran his hand through his hair while keeping his eyes on the road. Like I said he was rude.

"Yeah Harry you said that three days ago. I feel gross and want a shower now. Like now," I said and he sighed very loudly.

"Fine you know what we will stop at a hotel for the night, but then tomorrow we are back on the road," he said and I smiled in triumph.

"Thank you," I said making him grunt.

The whole time that we drove to the hotel was spent in an awkward silence. I wanted to say something but knew he would yell at me the moment I said something, so I just kept my mouth shut and didn't talk.

"Alright get your shit from the trunk," he barked and turned the car off. The hotel itself actually looked very fancy. The outside was a light yellow and had a beautiful window showing the breakfast area. I grabbed my suit case and bag and walked inside since that's where Harry went.

"I'm sorry sir the only room that isn't on hold is the romance sweet," said a young boy around my age. He looked absolutely terrified of Harry.

"Well looks like someone is about to be pissed because I'm here and need a room," Harry barked making me roll my eyes and walk up to the counter.

"Excuse him he is very tired. Are you sure you don't have any rooms available other than the romance sweet. We are only staying tonight and will be gone by morning," I said as sweetly as I could, "I would even pay double for the normal room."

"Well um this family isn't expected till two more days so I guess I could let you use the room," he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Thank you very much," I smiled at the boy making him blush and bite his lip.

"Oh brother," Harry scoffed making me roll my eyes.

"Ok the top floor last room," the boy said and handed me the keys to the room.

"Thank you once again," I smiled and made my way to the elevator.

"He couldn't keep his damn eyes off you."

"So he was cute, but definitely not my type," I said and pressed the top floor button.

"Oh really. He was perfect for you," he said and folded his hands behind his back.

"I beg to differ. He was far from my type."

"Oh whatever. Your type is the innocent blond boy who goes to Harvard and barely lifts a finger to receive so much," Harry said as we stepped off the elevator.

"Oh an like your type is hard to figure out," I responded as I made my way to the room.

"Oh I don't have one."

"Bull. You are the guy who looks for the skinny blond bimbos, with big boobs, and large butts. You go for the ones who party all the time who don't have respect and would probably blow you anytime you want," I said as he opened the door, "oh and the type of girl who doesn't even care about you."

"That's were you're wrong. I'm not looking for anything in a girl. I don't honestly care what she looks like, but I do care if she has a disease. I don't care what her personality is, I'm gone by morning," He said making me scoff.