Chapter Four

Harry hadn't moved from his spot since I hung up with my dad. He looked scared to death. His grip on the remote looked painful. His knuckles were blood red, and around his hand was white. It looked as if the remote would break.

"Harry are you ok?" I asked and I placed my hand on his shoulder. He instantly flinched away from me and I pulled my hand back.

"No I'm not. Your father almost caught me. I'm not even supposed to be this close to you. I shouldn't even be talking to you. Your father threatened to kill my family in front of me if anything happens between us. I can't let that happen. To much is at stake," he said looking at me with fear in his eyes. I would be lying if I say he didn't look hot right now. In this moment it showed he actually had a soul. He showed that he actually cared for people and it was hot. His eyes were a darker shade of green.

I felt myself getting lost in his eyes. They held things behind them. It held bravery, anger, danger, and oddly fear. His eyes held so many emotions and he was a mystery. I could read him like a book once I gaze into his eyes. He was looking into mine as well. I felt him leaning in towards me and his eyes would flicker to my lips. I wanted to pull away. If this happens and my dad finds out he will kill Harry. I wouldn't allow it though. I would not let my father kill him because of something I didn't stop.

I began to lean in and his lips brushed mine. My eyes shut closed and my stomach filled with butterflies. I couldn't pull away. I was already to deep. I couldn't wait any longer. I pressed our lips together and he was shocked but moved his. I felt amazing as his lips moved with mine. It was like what you see in the movies. My stomach was fluttering and my lips were tingling. I have never kissed anyone like this.

I moved my hands into his hair and pulled him closer. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me on top of him. Honestly I can tell he feels something to just by the way he is kissing me. His hands held my hips tightly as his tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing him access. He was so skilled that it was scary. He knew what to do with his tongue and knew where to put his hands.

"Open this door," I heard someone yell as they pounded on the door. I quickly pulled away and looked at the door then back at Harry. There were two different voices. A male and female.

"Put this on," Harry said as he threw me a longer shirt and he pulled on a hoodie and basketball shorts. God he looked hot. Wait what the hell is wrong with me? I hate him.

"Open the door damn it," the female shouted again.

We both got up and I opened the door. Jess stood there with Parker behind her. He looked guilty and Jess looked annoyed. I looked behind me seeing Harry looking highly more annoyed than Jess.

"What?" I instantly asked and Parker stepped forward.

"I'm so sorry I have no clue what came over me. I just got distracted is all," he said to me and I chuckled. He brought his hand up to trace my jaw but Harry grabbed his wrist firmly.

"Don't touch her," he said through gritted teeth. "Don't ever touch her."

"Woah man back off," Parker said and I pulled Harry's hand away.

"Damn Styles still has anger," Jess said with a smirk.

"F*ck you Jess. Now go run back to your crappy dick ass father," Harry snapped and slammed the door in their faces. I must say it scared me how he just snapped like that over something so small.

"Why did you do that?" I questioned softly as I looked into his shimmering green eyes. His body instantly tensed up and his jaw clenched.

"It's my job to make sure no one touches you or hurts you. I'm good at my job Ms. James and I intend to keep it that way," he said and walked to the chair sitting in front of the window. What the hell? He is acting so different now. What would have happened if they never knocked on the door? Would he have continued to kiss me and have it escalate, or would he have shoved me off of him and give me the cold shoulder?