Issues

Okay guys!I believe we have our first request!Its from @MelodySilverForest and it is "I want them to talk about their issues with each other and see who's the strongest >:).Okay well let's get started!!:)

>Bill,Dipper,Ford,Mabel,and Wendy has entered chat<

Dipper:Dddddaaaaaannnnnnggggg!!!!We all entered at the same time!

Mabel:Nah dipstick!

Bill:Anyways I heard that we have to talk about our issues and see who can last the longest.So who wants to start?

Ford:I have a confession to make....I secretly sing opera.....and it is becoming an issue......here let me send you a message of me singing...

>Ford sent a voice message<

Bill: O.O

Mabel: O.O

Dipper: O.O

Wendy: O.O

Mabel:Oh......well ANYWAYS my turn....I....have an issue with....BOYS!

Dipper:Mabel I think we all know that already!

Mabel:Oh well....its an issue I have...

<Gideon has entered the chat>

Gideon:Hello ya'll!What are we talking about??!

Dipper:Issues we have...

Gideon:Oh......well....I have an issue.....with Mabel ;)

Mabel:Oh.....you do??

Gideon:Yup!!And I was wondering if you would...I dont know.....meet me in town tonight?

Dipper:Lol!!

Mabel:Uh...

<Mabel has left the chat>

Bill:Well looks like shooting star is out!Who's next?

Wendy:I guess me...

Bill:Go on

Wendy: Well I have an issue...with...axes!Everytime I see one I just wanna.....grab it!Ya know what I am saying?

Ford:Uh...sure...

Gideon:Well I gotta go...the tent opens up soon!

<Gideon has left the chat>

Bill:Good bye!Okay now for me........

Ford:Continue...

Bill:Okay so I am..or was..dating this girl... So I was going to take her out to diner (I am in my human form by the way) and she said that she couldn't go she had "a class to teach".So the next day she calls me and asks me if we could go on a date that night and I said yes.I got all dressed up and everything then she texts me and says that we where threw!And just this morning she asked if we could get back together!

Ford:Women...

Bill:Tell me about it...

Dipper:What did you look like?

Bill:Here let me send a picture

<Bill sent a picture*

Dipper:DANG BILL!

Bill:What?

Dipper:Sorry auto correct

Wendy:Uh...

<Wendy has left the chat>

<Ford has left the chat>

Dipper:So....wanna send another picture??

<Bill has left the chat>

Dipper:Guess not...

<Dipper has left the chat>

Hey guys!How did you like that chapter??!!Sorry it took so long to publish! Thank you for reading!Oh and if you want me to write a chapter about something just comment!Anyways see you guys later!!XD!!

~gravityfallslover101