→first kiss←

November 22, 1941 - Fourth year.

Your books were clutched tightly and close to your chest. Your nerves were on end and making you jittery. Your heart was racing. All he wanted to do with you was a talk.

Stop getting so nervous, (Y/N)! You followed Tom around the corner and let out a low sigh.

"Is there something wrong," he turned his head slightly to the right. His supposed question came out more as a statement.

"Uh, no, but thanks for asking." You smiled quickly at him and brushed some hair behind your ear.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?" You answered quickly and with too much hope.

He watched you, his eyes narrowing in the slightest. When you looked up at him, his eyes were still narrowed, but they held a kind if worry or sorrow.

You were scared to say the wrong thing.

"Are you absolutely sure you're okay?" It was a question now.

"Yeah," you nodded. "Yeah, Tom, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because... Because..." He thought about it for a moment.

You smiled softly, your nerves calming down. You whispered, trying to calm his nerves. "Its okay."

He looked up at you, ready to insult, when he stopped once he noticed you had a sincere look on your face.

Then, you shushed him for the rest if the day.

You kissed him. It was a light, shy kiss.

And it was nice.