Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (9)

*PLEASE READ* I'm sorry for the long wait! The next few chapters will be cheesy, full of romance, lovey dovey, and TWIS-TED! Yes, I just said TWISTED xDD BTW, I just came up with a cute pet name for Cody and Cara, like "Jelena" (Justin and Selena) It's..CACO! CACO Forever & Ever! Awe how cute! :) LOL jk that sounds gross. ENJOY !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Rock, papers, scissors, say shoot!" Alli and I both yelled at the same time.

I chose rock and Alli chose paper.

"I win!" Alli jumped up and down clapping her hands together.

"Best three out of four?" I asked Alli with a hopeful smile.

"That's already two out of three." Alli sighed, sitting down on my bed beside me.

"Fine. But when I throw a rock at you, all you're going to have to protect you is paper."

"Not if I wrap the rock!" Alli pointed out.

I stuck my tongue out at her as she sprawled out on my suitcase.

We were debating who gets to lay down on my suit case, pushing down all of my things to make it easier for the person who had to zip it up.

And in this case, the unlucky person was me.

"Careful." I warned Alli.

"Shush up and zip!" She hissed.

I grinned at her and zipped my suitcase. Once I was done, I flipped it over.

Alli yelped and fell off my bed.

I walked over to the side of the bed and smiled.

"Shush up and get up." I mocked her with an evil smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Help?" She asked.

I put my hand out for her to take, and should have expected what was coming next.

She pulled me down and I landed on top of her.

"Don't you wish I was Cody?" She asked, puckering her lips and making kissing noises.

I hit her stomach playfully and rolled over beside her.

"You're such a little kid, Alli." I said, holding in a smile.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd like to make some with Cody!" She said, laughing.

I bit my lip awkwardly and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Alli started fanning herself.

"It's so hot in here. We should go swimming in my pool." Alli suggested.

Going swimming in Alli's pool mean's going swimming in Cody's pool too, which means a whole lot of hotness!

Good thing I forgot to turn on my A.C., or else Alli wouldn't have come up with this brilliant and hott idea.

I had a mental image of a shirtless Cody stepping out of his pool, flipping his wet hair.

"Awe yeah!" I thought aloud.

Alli rolled over. "Awe yeah?" She giggled, putting on her flip flops.

Alli didn't know why I was suddenly so excited to go to her pool --or should I say her and Cody's pool.

I changed into my vintage floral bikini and my floral yellow tank top which tied together with two bows in the back. I had light washed, ripped denim jeans with floral patterned flip flops from Forever 21.