s h o u t o u t

SO I JUST WENT ON WATTPAD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER AND SAW THAT THIS STORY HAD 1K READS? THATS INSANE!

Thank ya'll so much for reading! I'm so sorry updates are so slow, I've had a lot in my life happen lately and it's totally screwing with me. My parents are currently going through a divorce, people in my church are upset with me, I might get kicked out of school, I could move to another country in a few months, and I've moved over five times in the past year. There's a lot more but I'd rather not get into that now. Please be patient with me! I love ya'll so much, please stick around. Anyways, I checked my demographics and was totally shocked. I honestly didn't think anybody read these. So i'll get on with my shout outs now!

SHOUT OUT TO 56% OF MY LOVELY FEMALE READERS!!!! HECK YEAH!!!

SHOUT OUT TO THE TOTALLY RAD 13% MALE READERS!!!

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO IS PRIVATE!!!

To the over 45 category, who make up a whopping 7%

Also to the always fantastic 18-25 demographic who make up another astounding 7%!

And to the largest by far, my 13-18 who make up 53% of my readers!

THE UNITED STATES: 18.75%

CANADA: 5.26%

MEXICO: 5.55%

BRAZIL: 11.11%

IRELAND: 6.67%

THE UK: 5.8%

PORTUGAL: 16.66%

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: 6.25%

MYANMAR: 12.5%

MALAYSIA: 12.5%

INDONESIA: 14.28%

AUSTRALIA: 25%

NEW ZEALAND: 16.66%

and finally... the country with the highest reads....

drum roll please...

THE PHILIPPINES! WITH 31.25%

HECK YES!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YA'LL AND MY LAME POETRY THAT I GUESS ISN'T THAT LAME WILL NOT END YET!

(Also if one of my other stories that I may or may not have abandoned/forgotten about, still interests you and you would like to see me continue, comment on here, DM me, or comment on my wall! Please!)

* IM SORRY BUT I PROBABLY WONT DO ANY MORE ONE DIRECTION FANFICS

** Do people still read fanfics?

*** I MAY BEGIN DOING KPOP FANFICS (I don't care if nobody reads them anymore)

**** I'M WORKING ON OTHER STORIES SO I'M SORRY I'M STILL SLOW

***** If anybody who speaks korean wants to do me a solid and cowrite something with me i'm so down.

****** In my Kpop fanfics they'll probably speak english 10/10. I'm sorry.