Part 3!

Someone stop me from writing omg (-; ) I swear this'll be the last time I write a part for this! I think I've written enough for a single day!
----
You woke up or real. No scary dreams or night terrors, just a normal sleep... You yawned. You were still on the couch with Sans' jacket, and Sans...your face went red. He had fallen asleep on you! Not wanting to disturb him, you sat there quietly, waiting for him to wake up. He looked so cute when he was sleeping...Oh, no, you're making yourself blush more! Stop it, he can wake up at any time! What if he saw you? You quickly tried to cool your face down as Sans began to wake up. You calmed down, and he realized he had fallen asleep on you.
"huh...sorry about falling asleep on you. i didn't mean to." He shrugged at you, and you looked away for a second and blushed red again. You had a feeling that him falling asleep on you wasn't just an accident...Nah, in your dreams. Your good dreams, at least.
"Oh, uh, goodmorning!" You said quickly, turning back to look at him. "Sorry about last night... I didn't mean for that to happen...just a sudden outburst..." You were really worried. You didn't want to upset him.
"don't sweat it, y/n. we all get our nightmares, and some of ours turn out worse than others." He smiled at you and patted you on the shoulder.
"I'm gonna go get a Cinnamon Bun from the shop," you explained after remembering that the only thing in the fridge was spaghetti. "Wanna come?" You really hoped he would.
"yeah, why not. i don't have anything better to do around here." You gave Sans his jacket back and you put your shoes on. The two of you walked out into the cold air of Snowdin and started to walk into the town down to the shop.
"So, uh, I'm sorry for staying the night at your house without further notice. I mean, I could've just gone home and kept you from any trouble..." You really felt bad about that.
"hey, let me tell you. you should stop worrying so much about little things like that, y/n. things like that...it's just what friends do, y'know?" There was that term again. 'Friends...' You so desperately wish it was more than just that... "plus, its super fun to have you around. you know that? ever since you came along, all i would do is sit at my station in the woods and do nothing...but now i have someone to hang out with. and you know who it is?" He pointed at you.
"I, ah," you were blushing again. "Well, I guess I didn't think I was that important to you..."
The shop smelled of freshly baked Cinnamon Buns as you and Sans walked in. "Could I have one Cinnamon Bun please? Er, two?" You still wanted to get Sans something after all he'd done.
"...you know that i really don't need it...don't you?" Sans quickly realized that the second one was for him as the shopkeeper handed you the Cinnamon Buns. You gave one to him.
"I still want to repay you, though..." You sighed and started to eat yours. Sans gave you the bun.
"save it for later. i don't need it."
"Are you sure...?"
"yes..." Sans sighed. "and, yes, you are very important...to me, and to everyone else. you made everyone so happy, and you've made me so happy..." He sighed and looked at you. "you really don't need to repay me. if anything, i'm repaying you..."
You looked at him. You'd never thought of it that way. Your face was red. You were...this important to him? It made you so happy to hear it... You hugged him quickly. "Hey, lets hang out some more today. It's always fun to be with you, and I feel like yesterday was cut short, don't you think?" You explained.
"good idea. let's go do some stuff..." Sans nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, after I finish eating this though, I almost forgot." You were still eating your CinnaBun.
You and Sans spent a ton of time together for the rest of the day. You did so many things together, and it made you super happy. At the end of the day, both of you were back at the house.
"That was fun!" You smiled and hugged Sans again. "I think I need to be heading back to my house soon, though..." You sighed.
"you can stay here again if you want," Sans shrugged at you. "i mean, isn't your house all the way in hotland? it'll take you a bit to get back, and it's real late."
"I think you've done me too many favors, Sans. I'd feel guilty if you let me stay here again..." You sighed, but you really did want to stay. Not only was it late, but you would get to sleep with Sans again... "...But I suppose...I don't want to get lost..." You sighed.
"alright, cool," Sans smiled. "you can sleep wherever."
Not wanting to be a bother to any other space in the house, you sat down on the couch again. It was a nice couch. "I'll just sleep here again, I guess."
"that's cool," Sans nodded. "i can keep you conpany...i mean, if that's what you want. i don't want you getting bonely down here." That stupid pun again....It didn't seem as bad as it was last time.
"...Y-Yeah, sure! You can stay here with me!" You smiled. You were really glad that you would get to sleep with him again...But now that you thought about it, you noticed that Sans might've started getting feelings for you...
----
OK thats it Im done writing for tonight omg Σ(・・;)I really like this fic so far ehe... Maybe I'll do more x reader fics in the future? Who knows!