Part 4!

Before I start writing I want to thank everyone! I was so surprised when I realized this had ten reads and now it's over 100? Omg (x_x) Thank you!
----
You woke up in Sans' house again. It was a bit odd, since you were used to waking up in your own home. But something else was off.
There was something on your head...you opened your eyes a little. There was a fluffy blanket covering your body. The thing on your head was moving gently, you realized. It was kind of cold, and...bony?
"Huh?" You said tiredly, barely lifting up your head. Whatever was there quickly moved away the moment you said anything. You looked around some more...you noticed that you were leaning on Sans. Had you fallen asleep on him...? You sat up. "...Uh," your face was red. Was he just...stroking your hair? You looked at him and tried really hard not to turn red.
"oh, hey. mornin'." Sans seemed to ignore what just happened. "didn't notice you were awake."
"Sorry for, uh, falling asleep on you? I think?" You scratched the back of your head before suddenly realizing how cold it was. You quickly wrapped yourself in the fuzzy blanket to warm yourself up.
"oh, about that, i-" Sans was quickly cut off by Papyrus running downstairs.
"HELLO SANS! AND HELLO Y/N? DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE, BUT I'M HERE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TELL YOU THAT METTATON! IS GOING! TO BE HERE!" Papyrus exclaimed.
"Wow, can't wait to get kicked in the face," you said sarcastically. "Why is he coming here anyway?"
"I...I DON'T KNOW! HE JUST KIND OF DECLARED THAT HE WAS GOING TO COME OVER." Papyrus shrugged. "BUT! HE IS COMING NONETHELESS! JUST THOUGHT I'D INFORM YOU!"
"Uh, alright?" You sighed. "Maybe we should leave, Sans. I'm not a fan of Mettaton's loudness." That wasn't really the only reason why you wanted to leave-you didn't want Mettaton catching onto the fact that you and Sans were hanging out-he might start rumors. He seemed to be the kind of guy to do that.
"that's probably a good idea, i mean, if my bro is really okay being left alone with the guy. i don't know." Sans shrugged.
But of course, before you were able to make a decision, the door was kicked open. Jesus Christ. You died on the inside. Of course, he had to show up just when you wanted to leave.
"Hello! It's me, the underground's greaaatest staar~" Mettaton announced as he walked in. He posed dramatically, and you swore you saw cameras flashing outside the door. Seriously, does that guy have a paparazzi with him everywhere he goes? He closed the door.
"HI METTATON!" Papyrus said loudly.
You groaned. Oh my god. This was horrible. You slid your head down into the cocoon of blanket you had created around yourself.
"'sup," Sans said in a really 'chill' kind of tone.
"Helllo Papyrus, and Sans, and-Oh, if it isn't Y/N!" Mettaton walked inside the house, his obnoxious pink heels clicking against the floor. "Now what brings you here, Y/N? I only expected to see these two skeletons here!"
"I could ask you the same question..." You grumbled under your breath. "Uh, I mean, uh, I slept over here, last night. And I didn't go home yet."
"YOU SLEPT OVER? THE GREAT PAPYRUS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Papyrus shouted.
Uh oh. This wasn't going well.
"yeah, they did. they've been here two nights in a row," Sans admitted.
"Two nights, huh? And Sans knew, but Papyrus didn't..." Mettaton put his face way too close for comfort. "So what're you two hiding~"
Leave it to Mettaton to make things weird. You burrowed your face into the blanket. "It's not like thatttttt..." You said while trying to hide your face in blankets.
Papyrus seemed in utter shock. "BROTHER! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"
"chill, bro. they only passed out here the first night, so we let them stay, remember?" Sans reminded Papyrus. "also, their house was too far to go back last night so i let them crash here. no worries."
You popped your head back out. "Yeah, that's all! Nothing weird, so stop trying to make up some dumb rumor!" You crossed your arms.
"Ohoho, but I head that you and Sans have been hanging out quite a lot lately. I've had reports that you two have only been seen with eachother~" Mettaton was just trying to ruin everyone's day here.
"WHAT?!? I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT! THIS!" Papyrus shouted.
"sure, that happened. but dude, we've only been trying to become closer as friends. it's seriously nothing like you're making it seem. would you leave us alone...?" Sans started getting defensive. He started to sound a little angry-you hoped he didn't do his bad time thing.
"Yeah, seriously..." As soon as you finished your sentence, you realized. What had he really come here for? Did Mettaton seriously only come here to bug you? "Hey, Mettaton, why're you here anyway? Because it sure seems like the only reason you showed up was to annoy me and Sans about what we've been up to..."
"IS THIS TRUE?" Papyrus looked at Mettaton. He seemed to notice he wasn't really being included.
"Oh, now darling, It may have been...some of the reason, but you know it's always such a treat to see you~" He blew Papyrus a kiss. Papyrus instantly started blushing at this action. "Oh, well, I see that I have places to be! Well, you know, superstars are often busy! I'll be seeing you later, now~"
He finally left, thank god. You breathed a sigh of relief. "Ugh, we all know that he's just lying...Right? I mean..." You laughed nervously. You really wished that it wasn't a lie on the inside. You still desperately loved Sans...
"yeah, totally. don't worry pap, i bet he was just joking about all that stuff." Sans was trying to talk to Papyrus, but he had already left to go outside.
"Maybe we should get going, too. It's already been a while since we woke up and I'm still wrapped in this blanket..." You sighed. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot...What were you going to say before Papyrus interrupted you earlier?" You asked. You were still really curious about what he had to say.
"huh? i don't think i was going to say anything...if i was, i don't remember." Sans answered with a shrug.
You could almost tell he was lying to you...
----
Ooh that took a while σ(^_^;) Sorry! I'll try and be quicker in the future. Maybe I'll do a few parts today! I'll probably write another (character) x Reader after I finish this one, so if you have any characters you'd like me to do any specific character, tell me and I'll see if I can do it ☆〜(ゝ。See you in the next part!