Chapter 20

( 4 days later)

                             Mekenna's POV

 Callie got out of the hospital yesterday and is now back home, safe and sound.

Right now she is upstairs in her room resting.

We tried to help her walk a little bit but shes still unstable.

Shes catching up very quickly though.

She should be walking again in a week or so.

Christian and Justin have been coming by everyday to check up on us.

Alex and Emilee had to go back home to their families but they were spending the night again tomorrow.

Ryan and Chaz were too lazy to come and visit us everyday, but the came sometimes.

Right on cue, i heard the front doorbell ring.

That should be Chris and Justin now.

I opened the door to find Chris standing there looking normal while Justin had on a full suit of knights armor.

I kept in my bubble of laughter so i didn't offend him but i did ask, " umm.. Justin, what are you wearing?"

" I need to ask you what i have been trying to ask you in the first place but every time i try, something goes wrong."

" Well ill be leaving now," Christian said winking at me as he headed upstairs to Callie

" ok well lets hope something doesn't go wrong this time." i said cheerfully.

" Okay, I'm going to have to do this quick so nothing goes wrong" he said slowly.

I nodded and waited for him to ask.

" here goes...MekennaPetersonwillyoupleasebemygirlfriend?" he muttered under his breath very fast.

" sorry...what was that? i didn't hear you." i asked him.

He sighed and gave me a pain full look that said,' I really don't want to say it again...'

" Will you please be my girlfriend?" he said slower and louder.

I froze.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion.

All i heard was Justin saying, " Mekenna...Mekenna... are you alright?"

I tried to answer, but failed miserably.

And then everything went black..........

             ( 30 minutes later...)

                             Callie's POV

Me and Chris were watching Titanic when we heard Justin calling Mekenna's name from downstairs.

We both looked at each other and bolted. ( well i tried to at least.

Chris had to help me down the stairs.

When we got downstairs i saw Mekenna passed out on the couch and Justin standing next to her looking appalled.

"what did you do to her?" i asked.

" N-Nothing! i just asked her to be my girlfriend and she fainted!!!" he exclaimed.

" ok guys back up." i said as i hobbled over to Mekenna.

I stroked her face and played with her hair until she started to stir.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

" i had the weirdest dream!" she exclaimed.

" well what was it about?" i asked her.

" well we all met Justin Bieber and his friends and Justin asked me to be his girlfriend!" she said.

Then she sat up and saw Justin and Christian standing there uncomfortably.

She gave them one look and then asked," it wasnt a dream,was it?"

" no... i really did ask you to be my girlfriend." Justin piped up. " i really like you and i want you to be my Shawty..."

" oh! wow... this is real life... Mekenna muttered under her breath.

Then she looked Justin straight in the eye, and said,

"Justin............................................

/A.N/ OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH cliffhanger!!!!!!! what is Mekenna going to say????? sorry it was so short:) next chapter should be up soon!!! i love you all!!!!! sooooo.... Vote/Comment/Fan!!!!! i really appreciate it!!!!!!!! thaaaaaanks byeeeeee! ( ps...im hyper lol)