See you again

LANAS P.O.V
Hey Ginny do you remember when we need to start walking to granny's  um I think Adam said 2:30 ok ohh my phones ringing who is it Ginny asked I'm not sure but it might be important I say as I answer the phone hello the person on the other line said is this Lana Parrilla umm yes and how did you get my number that's not important what matters is that your daughter got seriously injured and hit her head pretty hard the man said ohh um but I haven't seen her since she was a baby but I'll be there in a few hours that would be great ma'am he said ok thanks. Um Ginny can you please tell Adam and Eddie that I have to go I Said ohh ok she says curiously and I stand up grab my bag and run out to my car and drive to the airport and in the parking lot I put a hat and sunglasses on and shortly after getting out of the car and running over to check in luckily I was able to get on a plane to New York with out a problem. But then at security we had a bit of a problem they made me take off my big floppy hat and sunglasses and once I did quite I bit of people recognized me and wanted pictures and autographs but my child is dying so I have to do the one thing that breaks my heart but I have to tell them no and Maybe another time I put my purse through and go stand in the X-ray machine once I get out I grab my bag put my shoes on and walk to my gate. Luckily I was able to fly first class thank god they had a seat empty I hate planes they scare the crap out of me and there just so boring but first class had a t.v so I got to watch some movies and shows and at least nobody recognized me after a few hours I get to New York I grab my purse and am the first off the plane I run out side and call a taxi once one pulls up I hop inside and tell him to take me to the children's hospital he pulls up and the thing that tells you how much you need to pay him read 105.99 great just great I thought I hand him my credit card and he swipes it I thank him for the ride and get out of the car I run in side and ask for Jessie Parrilla they give me her room number and I half sprint to her room I look in side and see a Beautiful little girl I smile until I remember I'm here because she got hurt I look and her head and notice it's all bruised and scratched I run to the side of her bed and grab her hand and kiss her forehead but gently so I don't hurt her but I guess it did because she jolted awake and and Harshly asked who I was and why was I visiting her jessie I said politely I'm your mother I say leaning in for a hug but she pushed me away get away from me you didn't love you gave me up I lived an awful life I've been beaten and abused and you stayed living an amazing life and left me alone thinking my parents were dead and i believed that and thought that they did love but they were gone but you are alive and here now it just proves that you never did love me oh honey I do love you and I regret giving you up from the moment I signed the papers whatever you can leave now bye bye don't come back go have an awesome life and have awesome food and have friends Jessie your coming home with me.