The accident

This chapter idea was from someone who commented on one of My chapters and she stood up for me when I got my first real hate comment so go read her book and go follow her so ya here's her account ZowieDellemann

Ugggg I said groaning not wanting to get so u flip over and I feel some thing next to me I open my eyes and Jared is there "fuck" I mutter under my breath I look down and I'm half naked I'm only in my under wear I look over to Jared and he's also only in his under wear them I hear Lana coming up the stairs "fuck" I say again then I shake Jared awake he sits up and looks around then he gasps "did we like you know... Do it" he whispers "I don't know I don't remember anything" I say quietly "me either" he replies "shit" I say "lanas coming you need to hide" so I shove him into my closet and shut the door then I see his bag and phone so I shove that under my bed and jump on my bed and turn on my phone just in time cause then Lana comes in "hey where were you last night" she says sternly "uhh I was hanging out with some friends" I said. I could tell Lana didn't believe me but she didn't push me. After she left I got Jared out of the closet and told him to go out the window and that I would meet him outside I put some sweats on and and my hair in a messy bun  I put on my uggs and brushed my teeth and ran down stairs. Lana was in the kitchen making breakfast "hey mom can I borrow the car?" I asked "uhh you can use the volts wagon if you need it" she replied thanks I said I ran up kissed hr on the cheek grabbed the keys and ran outside I saw Jared hiding in a bush and motioned for him to get in the car as soon as he got in the car I backed out of the drive way and drove down the street so I was out of view of the house and then I pulled over. "Ok Jared if we did do it did you like use protection" "uhh well I never bought any cause I didn't think this would happen" he said "shit" I replied "ok well there's only one thing to do now. We have to go to the drug store and buy a tester" I said as I drove off.

I'm so so so so sorry I have been so busy and have had no time but I'm gonna try to update more often now so I hope u like this chapter leave comment below follow me vote and pm ideas love ya😘😘😘