No Beyoncé But He My JayZ

Walking in my office I just sat back and looked around. I had came a long way. After the break up with Jayceon I went hard finished school and got him to buy my shop. His legal money pave the way for my child and I and I'm very thankful.

Pulling out my phone I texted my boo hoping he could bring me lunch today. I missed him.

Seconds later Jayceon walked in causing me to get out my feelings.

"Umm what are you doing back here?"

"Stop asking questions."

"Don't play with me Jayceon!" I said turning my chair so I was facing him. Looking at his full lips and big brown eyes I couldn't resist the fact I wanted this man to fuck the shit out me. At the moment I know I can't because he mess with to many hoes plus I'm damn near taken.

"Damn I can't come chill with my bm?" He argued pushing his charger into the power cord under my desk.

"When you gone let me taste that again?" He asked refering to my other set of lips.

"When you get tested!" I replied quickly and bursted into laugher.

"Dior stop playing with me! Yo goofy ass. I ain't fucking on nobody but Paris that's it."

"Stop stunting. The hood talk." I said touching his lips.

"Gone Dee you on bullshit." He said jokingly however he knew I was right.

Jayceon and I haven't fucked around in about a year since I got into it with his so called girlfriend and I refused to put up with it and I dont have to. Besides I got a nigga of my own now. I don't have to share.

Walking towards the bathroom my mind shot back to that very day.

Flashback-

Walking to the bedroom with nothing but Jay t-shirt on I noticed his phone vibrating on the floor in his pants pocket. It was his trap phone so I answered.

"Hello."

"I been calling you all fucking night. You could at least answer the phone and say you're not coming in."

"This not Jay." I said laughing.

"Who the fuck is this?" The voice on the other lined yelled out.

"I don't know who the fuck this is but Jay sleep and this a business phone so obviously your not important enough to have his real number now be a nice lil thot bitch and call him back at a later time when we not layin up fuckin."

"Bitch go give my man the phone. Tell him it's Paris."

Hanging up the phone I walked into the living room where Jay was asleep on the couch. Instantly my whole mood changed. I didn't know weather I should wake him up and cuss him out or let his ass sleep. After all he isn't my man just my baby daddy but fuck that he was fucking me and we was making plans to get back together.

"Jayceon wake the fuck up." Looking over at me with my hand held high in the air containing his phone woke him up fast.

"Give me my shit."

"Naw fuck this phone. Who the fuck is Paris?" I questioned throwing his phone into the wall causing the battery to fall out.

"Dior gone with all that." He said getting up and putting his phone back togather.

"Get the fuck out my crib. I hope you enjoyed fucking me because I'm done."

Flashback Over-

Walking into the bathroom I couldn't help but laugh at my reaction back then. Now I'm at a point in my life where I don't fight bitches over niggas. Their not worth it.

Shortly my next three clients had arrived. Two of them picked up a dress and the last went over a design.

Finally it was time to go and get my baby from school. As I was walking into the office to get my purse I over heard Jayceon on the phone.

"Yeah I'll be home soon... I told you I'm not fucking her... Whatever Paris... I love you too."

Once I heard that I walked in laughing.

"Jayceon you so damn funny talking about you love that girl."

Smiling he shook his head and signaled for me to be quiet. Doing as I was told I grabbed my things and headed for the front of the store.

"Everybody come to the store for a close out meeting!" I yelled out to the store crew.

"Okay I'm about to go Bella your the closing manager for tonight so make sure everything is closed and locked. I don't want any problems tomorrow. As for the rest of you all respect management and have a good evening."

Taking my phone out my purse I called Tee and headed to my car noticing that Jayceon was already gone.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Tee?"

"Shit girl bout to whoop T.J ass if he don't pick these damn toys up."

"Stop playing with my nephew!"

"Come get his bad ass. What you on tonight?"

"That's what I was calling you about. I want to go to the club tonight."

"You know I'm down. We haven't been out in a while."

"True. Girl why Jay ass was at my shop?"

"What his ass want?"

"He tryna get back in good. He was only pose to come get Xyla book bag and then leave but his ass dip back."

"Dior!"

"Girl you know im not thinking about his ass. But bae ass calling on the other line so I'll call you later."

"Okay love you!"

"Love you too sis!"

Clicking over to my other line I put on a sexy voice.

"Hey bae!"

"Wassup ma you off?"

"Yeah I'm on my way to pick up my daughter."

"Aw okay. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to bring you lunch."

"It's okay you just got to make it up to me by cooking me dinner." I said cheesing really hard as I threw my work bag in the back seat.

"Is that right?"

"Yupp."

"You know I only cook for my mama and my lady?"

"Well I guess I'm yo lady."

"So when do I get this pleasure of cooking my lady dinner?"

"Very soon."

"I'll be waiting."

" I'm about to start driving so I'll call you back and make plans later."

"Alright."

Taking off I went in the direction of Xyla school.