The Next Move.

"Don't look dumb now. Yo husband know I'm fucking you slut?" I asked although I didn't give the slightest fucking care.

"It's not what you think." Paris replied as she gather her clothing. Pulling my shorts up I quickly dialed Twan number to let him know to come up.

"Shorty you not going no where until you figure out a way to make this investigation disappear."

"Jayceon this is out of my hands. Mano is the lead." Seeing tears begin to form in her eyes made we want to smack the shit out her. All that crying bullshit dead.

"I can't believe you. Then you brought my family in this? Bitch you better hope it's a way."

"Please don't kill me. I'm sorry." Paris called out to both me and Twan who just joined us.

"Shorty shut up ain't nobody gon kill yo goof ass." Twan said taking a sip out the water bottle he brought in with him.

"The best I can do is ask him for copies of the file and some how yall can work on ties loose ends."

"What? 'Yall'? Naw hoe you! You better find a way to a way to fix this you got until tomorrow at 10 a.m. seeing that yall plan on taking me down tomorrow at what? Three p.m.?"

"Jayceon I can't do anything my hands are tied."

"Bullshit make something happen or this will be your last 24 and that's a promise."

Crying she walked towards the door.

"Aye Paris this video go viral on the CPD website in five hours if I don't see you trying. Remember not to tell Mano about our little run in. Enjoy your day bae." Laughing at the look on her face gave me joy but I still had to protect my family.

Grabbing the keys to my truck I left my apartment with Twan in tow. We had to make sure the all the product in our old trap houses had been moved safely to our warehouse. See we knew that the police been watching us but all while they were sitting at the known traps Twan and I had already switch up the product intake and location because of all the slip ups.

After finishing business I called Dior on a burner phone. I might sound paranoid but I know how the police get down tapping phone lines is a major reason for niggas going down. Real business men don't handle business over the phone anyway.

"Wassup Jay?" Dior answered the phone. Her, Tia and the kids are at my OG crib.

"Just makin sure yall good?"

"Yeah we're okay but Mano called my phone. I haven't spoken to him and a while."

"Don't answer. Turn that phone off until this over."

"Okay. Call me back if anything happen."

Hanging up the phone I shook my head. Dior always hold me down through whatever and we're not even togather. I made a mental note to get my baby mama back after all this over. She been down since day one.

Emptying my mind of them thoughts I snapped back into reality.

Driving to the other known trap I instantly stopped at the end of the block. Their was big ass truck and police everywhere. Seeing Mano standing in the door way instantly made my blood boil. That pussy ass nigga!

"Damn good thing we move shit outta here first."

"Hell yeah there go Paris bitch ass husband right there." I said pointing towards him.

"That's the nigga that came to club."

"Yupp that's his goof ass. I'm glad our club legit because that would have been a whole 'nother thing if that mutha fucka got ran through."

"True let's move around before they spot us." Twan said.

Reversing the car I speed off in the direction of the hotel I made reservations under my momma name. I couldn't put my family in danger again by laying up in the crib where their suppose to be safe.

After getting settled in my room I called Paris. If I don't get any news from her then I'm sending cpd website up.

"Hello." Hearing her voice made me want to come through the phone and choke the shit out her.

"Any news?"

"Who is this?"

"You know my voice!"

"Why you calling me off a random number?" The coolness in her voice pissed me off. While she all cool my fucking family and freedom was on the line.

"You don't ask the questions I do. Like I said any news?"

"Yeah. DEA pissed off because they didn't find nothing but some crushed aspirin. As long as the next place they search clean you'll be off the hook with those charges but we still got a witness that's willing to testify against you and Twan. There going for first degree murder of some dude name Ken. It's no evidence just word of mouth."

"Get me witness information." I hung up the phone and called down to Twan room and let him know about the conversation.

Right before I was about to call I received a text.