Chapter 5

(Castiel's POV)

I consider this past week very successful. I have become a million dollars richer ( not by legal means of course), got away with it all, and found my self a new game... Dean Winchester.

I must admit he is quite the looker. I saw him walk past my cell with Meg Master's. They were going to put files away in the safe, I have seen this before. Meg is a very considerate woman if you pay her enough. She escorts all of her "extremely private" patients with her, to make it look like casual talking. Only the profoundly screwed up ones go with that route.

If you know you're a little off, why don't you just embrace it? What's the worst that can happen? I know from experience that you can truly have more fun being yourself, whether that involves crime, kink, murder, whatever ya can think of that's fun.

When I was six years old, my mother was brutally murdered by my father's enemies. I was the one who found her. I guess that was my first step into becoming who I am now. She was a good woman, kind and caring. My father was very wealthy. He had turned a little shop into a million dollar empire. He didn't do it by the most honest means, got involved with the mob, however he was still a good husband and father. After my mother died, he was left a single parent to Michael, Lucifer, Anna, Gabriel, and me.

My father raised us well, I suppose; showering us with gifts and making us get a fine education, but never really showing us love. When I was 16, all my other siblings were adults, starting their lives. Gabriel, who is two years older than I, was 18 and starting college with me. I being extremely brilliant, as always, graduated high school early.

I was a bit "twisted", you might say, compared to the rest of my family. I didn't handle things very well, and I always let my anger get the best of me. I would get depressed and very rarely came out of my room. My family was concerned, well my siblings at least. By that time, our father had almost no interaction with us. My dad hoped that I would one day take over the business, I refused him instantly, which he did not like. His anger showed on my face for two weeks. That's when I learned how to apply the makeup so well.

My father continually beat on all of us as we got older. Michael and I always received the most punishment. He wanted one of us to take over, but we knew whatever made him all that money wasn't good. It turned him into a monster.

I have scars around mouth that my father put there. When I was home for the summer with Gabe, dad and I got into a huge fight. I told him I had seen a guy that I was interested in. Romantically. Dad took that as well as expected. He put a knife in my mouth and told me to smile. His chilling words still haunt me, "why so serious?", he was so calm when he did it. He cut both sides of my mouth about two inches of scars in the shape of a smile. He told me that my appearance should reflect how ugly I am on the inside.

I was very good at picking up information and holding it with me. I was the smartest out of our family. When I was 19 I had graduated from college, top of my class. My father threw a party in my honor. This was one of the most horrible tragedies.

When I arrived I found Gabriel being beaten by a mobster, my father in the corner, Anna was laying in a pool of her blood, so was Lucifer. But Michael... was dead, he was decapitated. His corpse mutilated just like mom's.

I attacked the man beating Gabriel. I then rushed to my fathers side to see if he was hurt. He stopped me. He told me all the information no one would ever want to pick up, and I have been holding it since.

My father got all his money from the business, which he got from the mob. Overtime he became indebted to them, but he became scared of the things his "business partners" were doing. He decided one day to just leave their partnership, taking all of the money with him. He slowly became a greed driven man. The mob eventually confronted him, and they gave him a choice.

The money or mom. He could give all the money back, or he could give them mom and he would work for them forever. He killed mom, to "spare" her death by the crooks' hands. He then kept all his wealth, and became the mob's little bitch.

That night, my dad was going to give me the "best gift", he said, "You can take my position for me, I want out, you'll be much better, and you can have revenge for what they made me do." I responded between gritted teeth, ice seething through my veins. "You're right dad, I will get my revenge. I will make those who broke us pay...starting with you."

I stabbed him. He had broke us, he wasn't made to do any of this, there is always a choice. He made the wrong one. I killed my father while some of my siblings lay lifeless because of him. Gabriel pulled me off of him. Covered in blood, we called an ambulance. Anna and Lucifer survived, but Michael died. Gabe said their dad told them everything, along with his chummy, old business partners, and Michael tried to call the police. Dad made him pay for his defiance. The criminals scattered after I arrived. I knew after that night I would make the monsters suffer, and take care of my family, giving them the life they deserve.

Within three years, I killed every single criminal apart of mom and Michaels death. I took control over the whole organization. I ran it perfectly and even expanded. Taking over two-fifths of the worlds crime industry. We did everything from cover-ups to high class robberies. I never kill for joy. I only take lives that deserve death, those who had done wrong, and hurt the innocent. I may be a psycho, but I know when a line is being crossed. Being bad and evil are two very different things.

I am now 29 years old. Gabe works with me. He doesn't get his hands dirty, he's too goody two shoes for that. He is more of the financial advisor. My right hand man, well not really, he is big doof, but he's one of the only people I love and can trust. So I tolerate that candy-loving trickster. He has this weird thing for dumb jokes and riddles. It's annoying as hell!

Anyways, back to my new object of obsession, Dean. I got out of my cell that night and watched him leave. He sat in his car and hesitated. He saw me at the window, well he couldn't see me, but he could see someone watching. I went back to the oh so "super secret" safe, and took his file. Meg wouldn't really care anyways, I pay good money to do whatever I want at the asylum, doing the time for my crime. Haha.

His file was scandalous. This very posh, shy reporter had major issues. His dad was disgusting. I can relate to him on a lot of things. I don't watch the news. I already know what I've done, I don't need it repeated to me. So, I had never seen Dean before, I have heard his name I believe, once he had interviewed a terrorist I had taken down. The terrorist had screwed me over. No one screws Castiel Novak over. He knew a thing or two about reporting. There was even stuff about him going into the big leagues of news.

I took his file home with me and read up about him online. I have hackers at my beck and call. I viewed his college and high school records. He was bullied in school. It was mentioned in his guidance counslers report. He made good grades, but he certainly wasn't a genius.

When I left court that day I was hoping I would see him. I'm known especially for not talking to the reporters. But when Lil' ol' Dean decided to finish that dumb lady's question for her, it caught me off guard, but at the same time made my day.

He looked scared immediately after he said it. This shy man just caused a media uproar. My response scared him, mostly because I knew his name, but secondly because I suggested we may meet again. Why not freak him out when I can? I got into my car and was driven back to my house.

Gabe was there, waiting to welcome me back. I came in, went up to my room and thought about how I could have fun with a certain reporter.

A healthy dose of stalking never hurt anyone. But there is something about him that I like, maybe the similarities between us, I don't know. Maybe I can bring some good and bad into his life.