Un

"B*tch."

She angrily closed the door and drove her car, leaving the girl who she thought will help her, also, who is almost bald because she shaved her hair.

The reason? Well, the girl found out she was the runaway heiress. Of course the crazy blonde girl was blinded by the reward, and she was about to dial the number but the runaway heiress grabbed the nearest scissor she could find and cut her silky blonde hair which is now, well, semi-bald.

Anyway, our runaway heiress is now trying to find a place to hide from her father who is now looking for her.

"Why does he have to put it this way?! Involving money? Seriously? Is that old man that desperate?" She asked herself.

She turned on the radio and she was hoping a decent song will play on the radio but, it was the exact opposite.

"Today's headline, Anya Jewel Van Hansen, the daughter of the famous billionaire businessman, Alexander Van Hansen, went missing. If any of you found the heiress, please call *****. Once you found her, you can claim your 1 billion dollars award--"

"One billion?! Is that old man insane?! Pathetic! He is ruining my f*cking life!" She angrily said.

She increased the speed because she got carried away by her anger, but her car suddenly stopped by its own.

"Shoot! I'm out of gas, can I get any luckier?" She sarcastically said.

She immediately walked outside and cursed under her breath. Now she's in the middle of nowhere, but there are a lot of trees everywhere which she finds it creepy.

"I have to stop watching horror movies," she muttered.

As she tried to find some area which a human being hopefully stayed, she found a foot print. Luckily, the land is kind of muddy which imprinted a foot print, and that gave her hope that maybe, someone would help her hide.

Nothing would hurt in hoping right? Maybe.

______________

She regretted wondering around the wilderness. Her expectation was like the woodland creatures would help her like they did to every Disney princesses but she was wrong. She was currently attacked with weird big @ss insects which made her squirm and yelp at the same time.

"Why am I not blessed?" She complained.

Until she stumbled into a huge rock that made her fall into the ground.

She slowly stood up and looked at her expensive outfit which now looked like some sh*tty clothes from a sh*tty yard sale. Her blood began to boil and she was about to scream at the top of her lungs but she saw a tall black gate.

She slowly walked towards the gate and she was about to knock, but her mind began to think. Her smart side of the brain says, "Don't knock and just leave." But her reckless dumb side of her brain says, "Knock and ask for help, doofus!"

Of course Anya followed her reckless dumb side of her brain. Duh. She knocked and knocked until the gate opened, revealing 5 armed guys, pointing huge guns to her face.

"Who sent you?" They said in unison.

"Uh, nobody. I just need help," she nervously said.

The armed man in the front was about to speak but someone messaged him from his speaker that made him looked at Anya.

'Why the f*ck is that guy staring at me? And why did I follow my stupid instinct? I should've just ran and did not knocked in this stupid gate,' Anya thought.

"Boss told me to send her in," he finally said.

"Say what now?" She blurted out.

The other two men grabbed both of her arms harshly and dragged her inside.

"I take it back! I don't need anyone's help! Just let me go and I promise I will not tell anyone about this horrible horror house!" Anya said.

All five men smirked at her and one of them chuckled at her.

"Tell that to our boss."

_____________________

Author's note:
So, yeah. I changed the character's name but I won't change the main girl's attitude. She will remain b*tchy and sarcastic.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16