Deux

They brought her inside the living room which does not even looked like a living room because it's way bigger than their living room, the two men did not let her go and waited for their boss' arrival.

"Will you let me go? Can't you see I'm hurting because you two are too strong?" She sneered.

The two men ignored her but Anya is way too stubborn. She tried every stunts she could think of. Stepping their shiny black leather shoes with her muddy Chanel shoes, but she failed. She tried bumping her body to each men but she failed again. She tried to sit down in the floor like a child, in which she failed again.

"You two are impossible!" She huffed.

The two men, again, ignored her like she was nothing, until they heard foot steps approaching.

"Lasciala andare."

The two men immediately let go her wrist and Anya hissed in pain, holding her left wrist.

A good looking man appeared in front of them. He is not just good looking, he looked way more good looking. Even handsome is not enough to describe him. His perfect chiseled face made her think he was a perfect sculpted sculpture found in an art museum. His ocean blue eyes made her think she was drowning in them. His luscious semi-red lips, those lips look so ready to be kissed.

Suddenly, he noticed she was ogling at him, he cleared his throat and she snapped out.

"Stai bene?" He asked.

"W-what? I, me no speak Spanish." She said.

The five men tried their best not to laugh but one of them chuckled which made the boss glared at them.

"Lasciaci!" He yelled.

The five men immediately left, leaving Anya scared, frightened, and intimidated at the same time.

"I said, are you okay?" He asked, with a tint of coldness in his voice.

"Uh, now that you mentioned it, no I am not. I was hoping a friendly person will hopefully help me with my car do that I can continue driving far far away!" She said.

He did not spoke any word but what made Anya surprised is that right now, he is now pointing a gun in her forehead.

"Listen, stronza, your story is so sh*tty that I don't even buy it. Just tell me who sent you or else, we will do this the hard way. Very, very, hard way."

"I am telling the truth! I don't even know what kind of place is this--"

"Who sent you? Or I'll pull the trigger."

Her heart is now beating faster than ever. She was scared, big time! I mean, who wouldn't be scared if a dangerous man pointed a gun into your forehead?

"I told you, none!" She yelled back.

He glared at her and he was still pointing the gun in her forehead.

"I'm going to count up to three, if you won't tell me who the f*ck sent you, I will really f*cking pull the trigger, are we clear, stronza?" He said without hesitation.

"Uno..."

Of course Anya was silent. She don't know what to say to him and she even thought that this guy in front of her is psycho.

"Due..."

Anya continued glaring at him. Also, she prayed that this is not the end of her life because there are three reasons. Reason number one, she never had a boyfriend, never. Reason number two, she's a f*cking virgin. Lastly, reason number three, well, she wanted to marry someone and have a happy family, duh.

"Tre. Before I pull this trigger, stronza, any last words?" He asked.

"I..."

Before Anya began to speak, they were fortunately interrupted by the breaking news in the television.

"Breaking news! The billionaire heiress, Anya Jewel Van Hansen, daughter of Alexander Van Hansen, is still missing. If any of you seen this heiress, (shows her picture on the television screen) please contact this number, ******, and you will receive a reward of one billion dollars--"

Anya swore she was about to melt because a pair of eyes are staring at her like she was some weak animal at the top of the food chain.

"Well, well, well. You might be very valuable than I thought. An angel in disguise, well, if you're not cover in dirt, I'll probably call you that--"

"Please don't send me to my father, I'm begging you." She pleaded.

He put the gun in his pocket and stared at her without showing any emotions.

"And why would I do that?" He asked.

"I, you don't understand! I can't tell you."

"And why would I won't dial that f*cking number if I'll receive a one billion f*cking dollars?" He asked again.

She was in panic again. She tried to calm herself, she inhaled, and exhaled. She inhaled once again, and exhaled once again.

"Please let me stay in here, and don't question me." She blurted out.

He did not speak any word but stared at Anya coldly. Anya felt nervous, anxious, scared, and weak at the same time. She can't go back to her father, there is a reason why she don't want to go back and see him, but she is not ready to tell someone, especially a stranger who is dangerous. But this stranger is the only way to hide from her father, heck his security is more secured than her father's bodyguard.

"Please," she pleaded once more.

"On one condition," he said with a hint of coldness in his voice.

"W-what?"

"You'll do everything what I say, everything. It means, it comes with my sexual needs and other needs like cooking, or all girly sh*ts that men can't do--"

"What?!"

"You heard me, Anya Jewel Van Hansen, so what everything I tell you or go back to your daddy, and hello one billion dollars!"

There's only one word that is in Anya's mind right now...

Sh*t.

____________________
Author's note:
Here's chapter two!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16