★ OC Profiles ★

November 2020: All OC bios have been removed as part of the soft reset.

Please resubmit your bio(s) if you would like to use any OCs.

You can submit your bio here in the comment section, on our Discord server (the link is in my comment on this paragraph), or by sharing a Google doc with me at doroluken@gmail.com (just let me know when you send it, since Google decides not to notify me). The latter two options are primarily meant for people with long character bios that won't fit in a single Wattpad comment.

Basic Bio Form

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Feel free to add more; this is just the minimum. You don't have to use this exact form, either - just make sure this info is included please.

Please keep your OCs balanced. No overpowered characters and no mary-sues or gary-stus.

Joke characters are fine, as long as they're not overpowered.

Up to 3 OCs per person.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ededed (TheFlash832)

Name: Ededed
Gender: Male
Age: ???
Species: Penguin thing? (Same species as Dedede)
Looks: literally just dedede but with inverted colors
Personality: Has multiple personalities that each act differently, besides one core thing- obsession with his cousin, king dedede. Likes Jello.
Backstory: Dedede's weird cousin who was disowned from the family at age 2. Has held a grudge against them ever since then. Lived in the woods for most of his life, eating only jello, which caused him to gain multiple personalities for some reason? Dedede is his last living relative, and he is trying to weasel his way back into his life so that he can eventually claim the throne.
Other: Eating different kinds of jello changes his personality for... some reason? No one knows why. Most changes are subtle but others are like completely different people.

.

.

Bubua (Aura_Blaze)

Name: Bubua SuriGender: FemaleAge: Approximately 16 Species: Puffball

Name: Bubua Suri
Gender: Female
Age: Approximately 16
Species: Puffball

Appearance: Bubua is an absurdly short puffball, with her height being about ⅓ that of normal puffballs if the three spires on her head aren't counted into her height. These spires are a dark purple in color, matching the color of her feet. She has wings that are rather comically large, with the primary feathers ending in faintly glowing patches of pink. Bubua's eyes are incredibly odd, with the normal white of most other species' eyes being a dark bluish purple, and her pupils being a vibrant pink. Her cheeks are dotted with two ovals, and three triangle markings also line around her eyes.