XVI-1 Year

Today was the twins first birthday and Luke had invited a few family members and close friends over. He was currently setting everything up, making sure the house was neat and all of he decorations were perfect. He had taped streamers and 'happy birthday' signs up all around the house and he had set the table up with a pretty tablecloth. He had ordered pizza for the older guests.

Ashton was currently picking up the two cakes that Luke had ordered for the twins and the pizzas for everyone else.

•••

"Ash! Guests are arriving! Bring the twins in here, please!" Luke called out to his fiancé. He opened the door and squealed. "Anna banana!" He flung his arms around her neck and smiled. "I swear, it's been too long!"

"Ah I know! College has me super stressed." She sighed. "Where are my little ones?" She asked, softly.

"Ashy is bringing them in here. Hazel can walk!" He shrieked.

Luke and Anna continued to talk about the twins until Ashton got to the living room with them.

"Here we are!" He announced. He was holding onto Cameron's hand while Hazel was walking all by herself, stumbling around here and there.

Anna cooed. "They're both so big!" She smiled.

•••

By now, Michael, Calum, Noëll, Liz, and Anne Marie had arrived to the house. They had all eaten their food and they were standin around the twins' high chairs, watching them messily dig into their cakes.

Hazel shrieked and fisted her hand in the cake, kicking her feet as she did so. "Dada!" She giggled and looked up at everyone.

Cameron grabbed some of the cake with his chubby hands and he brought it to his mouth. He shrieked and waved his cake-covered hand around in the air.

•••

The twins were now cleaned up from eating their cake and they were sat in the floor with their parents, the other guests sat in a circle around them. They opened their presents (with the help of Luke and Ashton), most of them being toys.

The babies finished up and Luke stood up. "Thank you all so much for coming. I have an announcement.." He said.

Ashton stood up and wrapped his arm around Luke's waist. He hummed.

"I'm pregnant."

-------------------------------------

HI GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG. I've been having a somewhat difficult time these past few weeks. I'm incredibly sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Vote/comment maybe? -Brie