XXII-Six Years

"Mama! I wrote you a letter!" Cameron ran into Luke's bedroom right as he finished putting on his makeup.

"You did! Let me see!" Luke took the slightly crumpled piece of paper that said "Mommy, I love you very much. You are the best mommy in the world." "Oh, thank you Cam! This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen." Cameron beamed and hugged his mom before running off. Luke laughed and stood up from his vanity, heading into the kitchen where Ashton was holding Hazel.

"This little princess is going to be too big to carry soon." Ashton chuckled as he moved Hazel to get a better grip. Luke laughed.

"You can still hold me like that babe." Ashton shrugged and smiled as Luke leaned in to kiss him softly.

"No! Daddy only holds me." Hazel pouted. Luke pouted right back.

"No, daddy's strong arms are meant to hold me and you and Cameron and Alex. And sometimes Noël." Hazel continued to pout, until Luke put on a fake sad face.

"No mama! Don't me sad! I'm sorry, I'll share daddy with you mama." Luke put on a wide grin and kissed Hazel's cheek.

"Thank you little one." Hazel shook her head.

"I'm a big girl." Luke and Ashton both chuckled.

"Of course, sorry sweetheart." Ashton kissed Hazel's cheek. She soon was let down and ran off to play with her brothers.

"I think I want another one." Luke said casually. Ashton looked over at his husband in surprise, wrapping an arm around Luke's waist.

"Yeah?" Luke nodded and leaned his head on Ashton's shoulder.

"I'd like Hazel to have a sister. I know there'll be a big age difference if I have a baby naturally, but maybe we could adopt? Calum and Michael are getting their son soon who's four and I think I'd like to do the same." Ashton shrugged.

"We'll talk about it." Luke nodded, falling back into Ashton's chest.
---------
Yay I updated