Chapter Thirty-Five: Answers Part One

Erica POV

She Sat Her Plate Aside And Turned Around Facing Me With Her Beautiful Eyes Starring in My Eyes.

Cyn: Baby

Erica: Yes My Love

Cyn: Who Is Rich Dollaz

Erica: Hmmm * Sitting up*

Cyn: You Heard Me The First Time

I was Praying She Forget. I Am Not Ready For This Yet Cause This It Will Lead To A Deeper Conversation That Only My ma Knows Besides My Squad. I Don't Want Her To Pity Me. I Can Just Give Her A Simple Answer And Change The Subject As Always.

Erica: He's Just An Ex Before We Met Physically

She Looks At Me And Nod

Cyn: Okay Well Explain Why Was He With You Earlier And Oh You See A Hot Therapist * Getting Off Of Me* Is This True Mena?

How In The Hell.....

Cyn: Answer Me You Gotta Tongue * Looking Down At Me With Her Arms Across Her Chest*

I Couldn't Say Anything I Just Put My Head Down.

Cyn: If You Don't Lift Your Head Up And Look At Me! Is It Fucking True? * Raising Her Voice A Little *

Erica: Yes * Mumbling*

Cyn: Girl I Can't Hear You

Erica: Yes I'm Seeing A Therapist And Rich Dropped By My Office In Unannounced When King * Cutting Me Off *

Cyn: You Let That Ugly Wrinkly Old Bastard Near My Son Erica  Y'all Can Meet Y'all Maker Together * getting louder *

I look At Her And Her Eyes Are Pure Black. I Never Seen This Before Not Even Beating Draya.

Erica: Babe No I'm Not That Stupid he Was Behind Me Playing With His Toys. Albee Told Him To Leave But He Didn't Than King Called Him Bitch, Fuck You,  And Some Extra Shit then Pants Him. He Got Pissed Then China Did Something and He Said He Will Get Me, My Crew, And You. Also King But He's Just Bluffing. That's All That Happen I Swear. Albee Recorded It All Cyn * tearing Up*

She stops biting her nail pacing back and fourth. Her Eyes Are Still black.

Cyn: Well Imma Need That Video And I Don't Push Shit Past Nobody Especially When It Involves My Son. Why In The Hell Did I Find Out You,  My Girlfriend,  Sees A Therapist From Bitch Pesos. I Mean How Long And Why?  You Aren't Happy! * throwing Her Hands Up* I'm Your Girlfriend * pointing at me * So Answer My Question? 

Erica: Which One

Cyn: * Grabbed Me By My Shirt* Dont Get Smart This Ain't Damn Time Unless You Want To Test My Strength * Clitching My Shirt Tighter*

She Isn't Cyn. I think I just pissed On MySelf. I Started To Hear King Crying. I Was About To Get Up.

Cyn: Where The Hell You Think Your Going? I Got Him I'm Not Done With You. I'm Done Dodging. I'm Getting Answers Tonight And I Don't Care How Long It.

She Pushed Me Down On The Couch And Looked At Me Like She's About To Kill Me.  King Starts To Cry Harder.

Cyn: MAMA'S COMING BABY! GIVE MAMA A MINUTE * Facing me* Don't Move An Inch Either Cause Yo Ass Is Mine So Don't Get It Twisted Boo

Guys I got other books to update so I can try to keep up with this one since I need help on my writing skills a Tad bit more haha but vote and comment love U guys. Sorry it's short