||Chapter 8||

Cecilia's Pov

I was starving. I hadn't even eaten breakfast this morning before I had left for college.

It was a cold Thursday afternoon. This is the type of weather that I hated to be out in. The clouds were a dull grey and looked like they could open up any minute to let out buckets of rain. I was more of a sun kinda girl and despised the rain so I hoped that I wouldn't get caught in it.

I was on my way to Starbucks where I was meant to meet Amy.

It's the first time I'm going to see her again since we met in the club, we've been talking a lot over the week on the phone and I found out that she was Reece's cousin.

I still didn't understand why she had to call him sir or boss if he was her cousin. She said "that's how things are". I didn't question her on it any further because I knew I wouldn't get anywhere with it.

Speaking of Reece Ii haven't seen him since the day he gave me the kiss on the cheek. Like what sort of man kisses you then doesn't even talk to you for another 2 days.

Obviously not a very nice one.

I understood that it was only a kiss on the cheek but It still meant something to me. A guy I kind of liked gave me a kiss on the cheek and hadn't contacted me since. So I obviously did feel kind of crap. I mean was something wrong with my cheek?

I feel my phone buzz in my coat pocket.

Sorry I can't make it today Reece gave me a last minute job           Amy xxx

God damn her!

I let out a frustrated sigh. You know what I don't care if she's not coming I'm going to go get my hot chocolate and muffin anyway.

I walk towards Starbucks which was only across the road now.

I cross the road and start walking towards the coffee shop when suddenly I'm suddenly yanked in to an alleyway.

"What the-" I cut myself off when I see Reece in front of me. He leans forward and pecks me on the lips. My eyes widen in shock.

Did he just? He did.

I was seriously taken aback by what he just did. The kiss on the cheek was friendly but friends didn't kiss each other on the lips. I mean that was this?

I look up at Reece only to see that he's already looking at me In curiosity. He was probably wondering what I was thinking about.

"What are we? Are we just like friends or something more" I ask quickly. He looks shocked by my question, even I was shocked. The words just tumbled out of my mouth before I could process them in my head.

I liked him and all but then again I tend to catch feelings quickly. He probably was just testing me out and wasn't that interested.

Looking at his face I regret my question. He looked dumfounded and a little mortified.

"I don't know but I was hoping I could take you on a date later" he says nervously.

The big bad gang leader was nervous about asking a girl out on a date.

I give him a smile.