Learning the new house

Blue's pov

So me and mom are currently in the car. I'm not excited but she is. We're moving into a new home and new city. I'd been in the house for a few hours a couple weeks ago memorizing things like how to get to my room but so far all I know is how to get to my room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. But that's just because there's no furniture around just yet. It was all moved in today. Which means more memorizing. I already did my room two days ago though. Everything's where I want it it's set up perfectly like my old room. My bed in the far corner. My braille books on a shelf by my dresser. Then I have my iPod docking station on the small table by my bed. Then I have drawings hung up. I don't know what they look like but mom says they're amazing. It's just mindless doodles I spend my time on instead of reading. Or listening to music. I felt the car come to a stop and mom held my hand "we're home. Wait here while I get your door." She said in her soothing voice. She adopted me when I was four. She's been with me since before I went blind. She's always trying to make up for it by explaining things to me. Reading regular books to me so I can sleep. Explaining movies and shows. Even trying to make me friends but when you're friends with a blind kid you're practically babysitting. At least that's what my old friends said. "Come on silly pay attention." I couldn't help but smile at my moms voice stepping out of the car with her help. I memorized how to get into the house already. So I took a box and looked at her "where does it go ma?" "The kitchen papi." She smiled. I could just hear her smile. I took the box inside. All that we had in boxes were mom's silverware and some of my books which i suppose was what mom was grabbing. I took the box placing it on our old table. Everything seemed to be placed like the old house. Exactly like the old house. She did this for me.. I grinned and smiled. This was gonna be easy. I started walking around feeling the chairs and cupboards and each room. Everything was the same. I stopped moving when I felt mom place her hand on my shoulder. "Everything okay baby?" She asked. I nodded quickly "everything's the same mom. You did this for me?" I could feel her nodding and I smiled hugging her "thank you mommy." I mumbled hiding my face in her neck. I hadn't hugged her like this in a while. Not since I got beat up.  I could hear her sniffle as she hugged me. I felt for her eyes and wiped the wetness away "mommy? Can we finish unpacking and can you read to me?" I asked softly. "Of course of course." She smiled and we started unpacking and I learned everything instantly. I've never been so happy in a new place. I'm scared about school though. At least we're currently on break. I don't wanna start just yet.
-------
Okay guys what did you think about the first two parts? I hope you liked them I did all this in one day lol. But I'm updating as much as possible I'm excited about this story. More than any of the others. Enjoy. Peace peeps