A kiss? Wait what!(part1)

Important authors note at the end please read!!!!!

Nate's pov

We kissed! We kissed guys omg! Okay so. The first thing I felt. Small soft lips pressed against mine, I kisses back softly moving closer to blue to the point I pulled him into my lap as we pulled from the kiss. "Does this mean we're boyfriends?" Blue asked softly. And as I was about to answer my phone rang.. "Hold that thought." I said softly kissing his cheek as I answered my dads phone call "sup dad." "Hey nate are you spending the night at your friends or coming home?" Okay that sounds weird. I have a habit of almost never being home because I'm with my friends. "Um not sure this time I'll call you in a few hours with the answer." "Alright kiddo be safe." Click. End of call. God! Parents have crap timing! "And your answer is yes." I smiled at blue who grinned wrapping his arms around my neck hugging me tight. "Really?" Blue giggled. Feeling for my face, once he felt my cheek he kissed it gently. "So, blue my dad asked if I could spend the night, " I sighed "do you want me too?" Blue blushed and thought for a moment "uh, I mean yeah my mom won't mind." He giggled and stood up slowly. Walking towards his door he opened it "mummy!" He yelled out. His mom walking up almost instantly damn she's fast. "Sí míjito?" "Can Nate spend the night?" "Si! Yes of course." (Quick note, forgot what day it was so we'll say it's Friday) "It's Friday so he can spend the weekend if he'd like." His mom said happily. I grinned and Blue blued "mommy" he whispered "please don't embarrass me." I laughed and walked over rubbing blue's shoulder. "She's not embarrassing you I'd love to stay, I can show you around everywhere." Jessica beamed happily "see blue! I'll be downstairs getting dinner ready. I'll call you down when it's finished." She smiled and walked off.

Blue's pov

My moms never acted like this, well I guess I've never had friends spend the night. I thought blushing as I closed my door turning around onto to end up face first into Nate's chest. Oh my god he's muscular. "Thank you" Nate laughed. "I-I said that out loud..?" I blushed and I think he nodded. "Yea! Yeah sorry forgot you couldn't see me nod." Nate chuckled. Oh my god his chuckle. I feel like he grinned. I know this because his arms around me and his face is tucked into my neck. "You're thinking out loud again baby." He said softly. I melted into his touch. And bit my lip. Nate chuckled and pulled away smiling. I maneuvered my way to my bed laying down on it. I think my mom moved my bear. It's probably on the rocking chair. I blushed as I felt the bed dip and strong arms pull me close. "Blue?" Nate whispered. I smiled as he nuzzled my hair. "Hm?" I said softly and looked up towards his breath. Listening to his heartbeat. "You're amazing. I never thought, not once, that I'd be laying in bed holding a boy in my arms. And no offense. But I never thought he'd be the cutest blind boy on earth." I couldn't help the bright smile that formed in my face.