Chapter VII

AUTHOR'S NOTE -First generation are not bold. Third generation are bold. (This is only for people with the same names)

Hugo started to ask, "So how'd you guys get here-" when James and James burst into the room with Fred and Sirius following tiredly behind.

"I'm sure you made that goal after Wood blew the whistle-"

"No way! It was way before you just-"

"Ok stop! How about we call it a tie?" Lily interrupted.

"No!" they both yelled at the same time.

"You know, you two are exactly alike." Remus commented dryly.

"No we're not!" the both yelled at the same time again, then glared at each other.

"Yes you are. Now you're both going to shut up so we can discuss our prank." Dom said firmly. They both glared at her and then each other but fell silent.

"I want no part in this!" Lily announced.

"Yeah me neither." Lily said.

Lily got up, "If Neville gives you detentions for the rest of your life, don't come to me!" she warned her cousins and stomped out of the common room.

"Remember not to say anything stupid!" Roxie yelled out after her.

"Puuh-lease." Was Lily's response.

"Well if you're going to discuss a prank, I want in on it." Hugo said.

"No way! Are you kidding me? We tell you and by tomorrow the whole school knows, including the teachers!" Fred snorted.

Hugo glared at them all but when no one said anything, "Fine! I didn't want to know anyways!" and stormed out.

"Ummm, didn't he just say he wanted to know?" Lily asked confusedly.

"Don't ask." Roxie sighed.

"I heard that! And for your information, I have to go to the library!" Hugo's voice echoed down the hall as his footsteps faded away. Dom stifled her giggles.

"Well I'm going to look for Rose." Al announced muttering under his breath as he walked out, "Someone sane…"

"Ok! Right then! Ayways, what are pygmy puffs?" Sirius asked excitedly.

"They're these really cute puffskeins and-" Roxie started.

"And we're going to fill the great hall with them tomorrow!" Fred finished

"Plus we're going to add darkness powder!" Jamesadded enthusiastically.

"Cool! Wait, where'd you find this stuff? I don't remember Zonko's ever selling it." James asked.

"Zonko's doesn't have it but…Weasley's Wizard Wheezes does!" Fred shouted.

"Awesome! You're Dad is officially our hero." James and Sirius said together.

"Actually, you know it's kind of the other way around. You guys are our Dad's hero." Roxie laughed.

"What?" Sirius and James's voice echoed, confused.

"Well, you're the marauders! You created the marauders map! That's most of the reason why my Dad and his twin had been able to find the secret passages, why Uncle Harry's been able to, why we've been able to-" Roxie said.

"Hold on! You have the marauders map? How did you get it?" Remus asked.

"Err well I think the story went something like this. My Dad and his twin stole it from Filch then gave it to Uncle Harry because of the dementors then we stole it from Uncle Harry!" Fred said satisfactorily.